Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks like he has used Brighton & Hove Albion as his vehicle of hate towards people that are not the same as him first and foremost, and just to hide the real fact that he is jealous about our new stadium.
It must actually be affecting his personal life if he is prepared to drive all the way down and then all the way back for a 10 min film.
I thought it was an old vauxhall corsa....

:jester:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
And this is what they left behind....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Reading that thread I loved the guy who keeps on with endless posts about the Amex being in Lewes and why did Lewes council not fight the stadium being built,
What a thick Tw*t, they did for nearly ten years.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Though unintended, they've actually produced a video which works as a great homage to the magnificence of the stadium. It looks beautiful, and the brilliant tune seems to perfectly with the journey up ‘Lewis’ Road, and indeed our journey. And the ‘run away’ bit – did they mean that? It’s brilliant.

Credit where it’s due though - I must admit I did stifle half a chuckle when they passed the bird outside Sainsbury’s and the caption “Look away weeds” popped up.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Falmer...soulless? Unlike Selhurst eh? Look how much soul is in this picture. You can almost taste the excitement as the 5 items or less queue starts filling up.

PICT1134.jpg

Can you hear that? That's the sound of the Selhurst Cornflake Aisle Ultras keeping it real. Bunch of sad muppets.

it's a shame, that. I thought the people who I work for (Sainsbury's, that is) would have more class than to build a store right next to the open sewer of league football.. :lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Exclusive - here is the car used in the making of the Gaymex - especially imported from Croydon - but minus the large lump of birdshit on the windscreen.

The very worst of the shit was of course located inside the vehicle.

Chavalier_1213551c.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I thought it was an old vauxhall corsa....

:jester:

if you pause it as he enters the station you can see on dashboard the words "picasso" so its likely a big square family Citroen.

The words of the song will be a self fullfilling prophecy for the video maker.

"Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away.....crying.
Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away.....crying.

Pushed down and kicked around oh theres a lonely boy........."

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I remember that Jamie bloke. Started crying like a little baby when things got too tough. He dished it out and did not expect the full force of NSC to be on his tail afterwards.
If I remember rightly he posted a link to a brand new forum and then immediately afterwards some hacker took it down. What timing lol.

Nothing to do with us here, but he started getting nasty with the usual gay jibes towards everyone on the board.
Totally different Jamie. The one to whom you refer was a Stockport fan iirc.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Though unintended, they've actually produced a video which works as a great homage to the magnificence of the stadium. It looks beautiful, and the brilliant tune seems to perfectly with the journey up ‘Lewis’ Road, and indeed our journey. And the ‘run away’ bit – did they mean that? It’s brilliant.
I was thinking the same. Really nicely filmed, tbh. If they were intending to make it look crap, they couldn't have done a worse job.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's a tad ironic that somebody who's team plays in a Sainsburys car park describes our brand spanking new state of the art stadium as 'soulless'. I live in the area (although I have recently moved further away from Selhurst) and I know from the mates I have at Bromley Council that the proposed move to the athletics stadium has gone very quiet. Rumour has it that they haven't gone the funding for the proposed changes they would need to make. What's odd about that is that the stadium is far more capable of sustaining a reasonable support given that it has a capacity at present of 16000. Given that Palace look likely to be playing League One football next season I would have though 16000 would have been more than enough.

They are just plain sick that we are now undoubtedly bigger and better.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You've got to feel for the guy. He thought through all the elements;

- backing music from gay band CHECK
- lots of innuendo CHECK
- hilarious nickname for the stadium CHECK
- pick a quiet day CHECK

But actually created a lovely tribute to the vision of the club, the supporters and Lord Bassam.

Also he caught every light, has little positional sense on the road and missed out the nearest pub

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
It was like watching Driving Miss Daisy, slowed down towing a 5-berth Bailey Pageant perhaps?

Bailey_PAGEANT_SERIES_5_PROVENCE_1_255.jpg

hayleyphoto

Jun 9, 2011
Worthing
clearly way too much time on their hands....and wow your so clever to come up with the 'gaymex' (sense the sarcasm)...i wonder if you managed to do that all by yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here