Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Couldn't be bothered to watch the vid.

Read the thread though. If that is typical, what a miserable, joyless board. Will never click another link to there.

Jan 30, 2008
is that the same Dougdeep that posts on here?

why has he got nearly 5000 posts on a Palace Board?

some well informed chaps on there too.

greggvan

I would say follow the crowd to the ground but looking at the crowd in the opening against Spurs. Bad news when you cannot fill the ground for that match it will be 1/2 empty all year
he got outed on here a while back and hasn't been seen since, now you know who is real mates are :whistle:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I f***ing LOVE how they have to resort to claiming our ground is in Lewes or that we're bummers now that they've realised that we have a better stadium, squad, manager, owner, fanbase and league position come Saturday.
Bitter pikeys :lolol:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It was a sell out as it was a ramp up event you cock.

We have 18,500 season ticket holders too, so our crowds are bigger than Pal*se week in week out now.

you know I was quoting a Palace fan from that board right?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
LewIS?? (LEWES you dozy pikey turds)

And it's good to see the car window already had been shat upon by a Seagull - good shot

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm genuinely lost for words after watching that. Find something to do with your life you moron.

Are they championing him on the Palace message board for that excellent documentary?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A good few things struck me during - & indeed after - watching that effort:

1. How stunning even the outskirts of our brilliant city looks in the sunshine

2. How proud I am to support The Albion

3. How achingly beautiful our new stadium looks (& actually is)

4. The recognition that 'Smalltown Boy' is still a great piece of music (especially that extended mix)

5. How downright desperate & envious that clueless mob up the road are; & how much I want to see them absolutely HUMILIATED by us this season.

So bring it on you sad, deluded Nigels: 'cos The Albion are back. The Albion are fecking-well back BIG TIME. :wave:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Any Nigels reading this - please visit the Hikers Rest on matchday, you're in for a warm welcome

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
LewIS?? (LEWES you dozy pikey turds)

And it's good to see the car window already had been shat upon by a Seagull - good shot

Class.............pure class.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would do a tour video of selhurst park but taking a vid of my toilet after a night on the beers would basically be the same thing.

might enhance it's value-i mean people might think it's one of those "save the shit tip" charity documentaries.....do it,get the cash.keep the wife happy.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Just watched it through and there are loads of great ironies in there. The moment he turns the car round and speeds away from the Amex, the classic "Run away, turn away, run away..." lyric kicks in – which is exactly what their fans and team will do when we play them. And I don't think he quite realises how apt his bird shit caption is near the end, because we will certainly CRAP all over those pikey scumbags when we play them. What a twat. Their jealousy and complete stupidity knows no bounds!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just watched it through and there are loads of great ironies in there. The moment he turns the car round and speeds away from the Amex, the classic "Run away, turn away, run away..." lyric kicks in – which is exactly what their fans and team will do when we play them. And I don't think he quite realises how apt his bird shit caption is near the end, because we will certainly CRAP all over those pikey scumbags when we play them. What a twat. Their jealousy and complete stupidity knows no bounds!

Yes did not have the balls to park up and go in-wasted opportunity me thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here