Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Possibly one of the most embarrassing things I have seen on the internet. Jesus this guy needs to get out more. I genuinely feel sorry for him I mean he probably thought that was hilarious

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Interesting lives these palace fans lead. He seemed to be pretty confident about where he was going so wasnt his first time hanging around our stadium. Wierd.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
let's hope they enjoy the real thing when we play them because for security reasons they'll be kept in for at least 45 minutes and the concourse refreshments will be locked down for them.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope Freedman only gets 1p in the pound on his travel exes.Can't have been a supporter-didn't do any tatting on the way!Hope the highlighted pubs have got their 'No Pikies' boards ready.:lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
WTF,I loved the music 'Run away,turn away,run away' as he turned the car and shot off...........

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Arrrrrrr they love us, they can't get enough of us ............... shame really..... they smell like caravan dwelling shite :(

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I love the fact they get to "cry boy cry" just as they get their first proper sight of the ground. Very appropriate - they must feel like weeping when they see what a fantastic stadium we now have compared to their pikey shithole.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Anyone else check out his other videos?
A lot of a lad called Jamie which begs the question, Does your boyfriend know you're here? :safeway:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So a Palace fan drove to Falmer, just to video his journey there and to video the stadium? I don't get it :shrug:

They are OBSESSED with us right now. They'll be slagging off anything and everything to do with The Amex because they are so f***ing jealous. They'll be attempting to play down the playing side because they know that now we are back on an even footing with them they are going to be unable to take the piss any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here