Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
one more reason to exclude the goons from this site........we don't need them in here but we know where they are if we want them.....go on Bozza give 'em "palace corner."

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
FFS

Clutch at anything which might take the pressure off when everything else is contra-indicated.

What will the sado's come up with next ?

"Their team and how good they are supposedly, however still flirting with relegation every season must prepare you for the inevitable drop" Ferring, hope your well mate and that pints on me Saturday. I'll be offended if you don't have the brew of your choice !! Middle Bar West Stand Upper, I'll look for the flower in the lapel

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Many have already remarked what a classic song that is, and it is... love it. And as others have remarked it fits in so well with them with the 'get away, run away, get away', etc... as they escape Gods county, it's quite a poetic vid ... well done Nigels, you surpassed yourselves x

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
"Their team and how good they are supposedly, however still flirting with relegation every season must prepare you for the inevitable drop" Ferring, hope your well mate and that pints on me Saturday. I'll be offended if you don't have the brew of your choice !! Middle Bar West Stand Upper, I'll look for the flower in the lapel

Jimbo, Look forward to catching up tomorrow assuming you are fit. I know approx. where your seat is in relation to row but what access are you ?

Meeting up in the expected scrum may be difficult !

Best Regards, F

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here