Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 'Gaymex Tour'

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Someone should probably point out to the video's creator that Amex is in fact a portmanteau of AMerican EXpress and therefore doesn't rhyme with gay at all

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
That was quite good i liked it, the Palarse fans always give us a good laugh dont they ?
How many times did they look at the stadium, they love it obviousally, as miles better than Smellhurst park, also they take the mick out of Gaymex but at end they say back into brighton hmmm not that gay then is it ? or maybe the two lads in car prefer the small gay area is in brighton who knows.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
As a little aside here is the 'glorious' thread on which I uncovered this little gem.

How to get to the Amex - CPFC BBS

is that the same Dougdeep that posts on here?

why has he got nearly 5000 posts on a Palace Board?

some well informed chaps on there too.

greggvan

I would say follow the crowd to the ground but looking at the crowd in the opening against Spurs. Bad news when you cannot fill the ground for that match it will be 1/2 empty all year

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Fantastic quote from pikie Greggvan:

I would say follow the crowd to the ground but looking at the crowd in the opening against Spurs. Bad news when you cannot fill the ground for that match it will be 1/2 empty all year

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well that was totally pointless, which coincidentally is the number of points they will take off us this season

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Not sure if this is fixtures or not.....

[yt]hD36hMgaePQ[/yt]

So not only Palace feeding shit to their kids "but also their kids brains ?"...if any exist

The manky mob just get better and better....In fact I think we should always refer to them as "The Manky Mob" !!

TV Ad Music August

The poster is obviously local and what a din its Lewes Road not Lewis Road you thick in-bred twat

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fantastic quote from pikie Greggvan:
A lot of Palace fans seem to be dealing with this situation by taking refuge in fiction, just making up nonsense and convincing themselves of it no matter how much reality might disagree.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He so clearly loves Brighton even though he could never admit it

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He so clearly loves Brighton even though he could never admit it

I know.....makes you wonder don't it......wonder how long it takes to get to Selhurst and back from that start point...shame...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here