• Fence, I need to see the results of the autopsy

Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
he's lucky it was hazard
If it was Torres, he would’ve missed him! Cole would’ve shot him and Terry would’ve shagged his mother

Just goes to show how the internet changes these things. Originally, I got the text which ended, "... and Terry would've shagged him". :lolol:

Probably better this way.

That's not really an answer. If it was us against Chelsea, would you have wanted Hazard to kick our ball boy 'harder' for doing the same thing?

I'd want him to take his head off, frankly. Pathetic behaviour and only a good kicking from a pro will stop it. Like when Carragher threw the coin back into the crowd, that put a stop to coinings, which were happening far more often than they should at that point.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Team Hazard all the way. The ballboy is a CJTC of the highest order.

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Fat sheep shagger made a right meal of a bit of a toe poke and clearly went with the intention of disrupting the flow of the game/time wasting.

Got what he deserved and was seen rolling around like he'd been shot on national tv* ... man-up.

*sadly exactly like so many footballers do these days.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
The police need to have a long hard look at themselves if they seriously considered getting involved in this nonsense.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The police need to have a long hard look at themselves if they seriously considered getting involved in this nonsense.

Nice one. The police probably had a report from some do-gooder at the game who decided it warranted action. They looked at it, as they are obliged to do if somebody complains, and evidently decided it didn't require investigating.

So no. I don't think they do need to "have a long hard look at themselves", unlike other parties involved here.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For once I actually agree with Joey Barton - Hazard should have kicked him harder.

And what's not to like? The Welsh get kicked, Chelsea get a player sent off. Imagine if Walcott did that to a Bayern Munich ballboy - it would be World War 3! Bring it on.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dermot Gallagher has been on Sky Sports News and he has, helpefully, confirmed the referee made the right decision to send Hazard off.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hazard should be banned for the rest of the season at least. It's worse than what Eric Cantona did (ironically also in a match at the end of January). He wasn't called vile names or abused, he lost his temper big time when things weren't going his way and for that he should get a lengthy ban.

But of course as it's f***ing Chelsea the FA will bottle it again just as they did with John Terry. What a scummy club they are.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hazard should be banned for the rest of the season at least. It's worse than what Eric Cantona did (ironically also in a match at the end of January). He wasn't called vile names or abused, he lost his temper big time when things weren't going his way and for that he should get a lengthy ban.

But of course as it's f***ing Chelsea the FA will bottle it again just as they did with John Terry. What a scummy club they are.

Please tell me that this is written in sarcasm font. That slow mo video posted above shows how innocuous it was; Hazard even seems to lift the Ball Boy up so he can get a clear toe poke on the ball, and the Swansea 'keeper doesn't seem to be overly bothered about it either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here