Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's good to know the likes of Frank Lampard, John Terry and Ashley Cole have left a nice legacy at Chelsea as they enter the final months or years of their careers.

Eden Hazard, you will be at Chelsea for a long time now you've been a naughty boy.

Last edited:

Fat lady

Jan 22, 2013
Disgrace if Hazard gets more than a 3 game ban. Ballboy should be banned/have his balls removed. However since he's a rich tw*t I dont suppose anything will happen to him - apart from drinks in the f*ing directors box. Balls to the lot of em...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Disgrace if Hazard gets more than a 3 game ban. Ballboy should be banned/have his balls removed. However since he's a rich tw*t I dont suppose anything will happen to him - apart from drinks in the f*ing directors box. Balls to the lot of em...

Hazard is a bit wealthy too though to be fair!

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I was at the match, front row in the Chelsea end, 5 yards from the incident. The ball boy had been time wasting before this every time he got the ball, infact even the Swansea fans in that corner were singing "He does what he wants, he does what he wants, the Swansea ball boy, he does what he wants!" He was playing to the crowd, clearly feigning injury, and Hazard did not even make contact with him. The ball boy's behaviour was disgraceful. The red card should be rescinded and Swansea given a hefty fine. But because the media have blown it all out of proportion, and the public are so gullible and believe what they are told even though they saw it for themselves, the FA feel they have to act by penalising the innocent Hazard even further. The whole episode is a joke.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I was at the match, front row in the Chelsea end, 5 yards from the incident. The ball boy had been time wasting before this every time he got the ball, infact even the Swansea fans in that corner were singing "He does what he wants, he does what he wants, the Swansea ball boy, he does what he wants!" He was playing to the crowd, clearly feigning injury, and Hazard did not even make contact with him. The ball boy's behaviour was disgraceful. The red card should be rescinded and Swansea given a hefty fine. But because the media have blown it all out of proportion, and the public are so gullible and believe what they are told even though they saw it for themselves, the FA feel they have to act by penalising the innocent Hazard even further. The whole episode is a joke.

This with a cherry on top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here