The kid is recovering well.
34hbgae.jpg
:lolol:

Or as in the pic :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Twisted again..

I said it makes me think Hazard should've kicked him harder...

Wow. Paranoid.

I couldn't be further from twisting it.

You said you would want the boy kicked harder.
I asked if it would be the same against one of our ball boys, You said it would be the same for any team.

There's literally no twisting. If it was against one of our ball boys you would not feel any different, you would want him kicked harder.

If anything i'm congratulating you on sticking to your guns and beliefs that the child should be kicked harder.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Disgraceful by FA. Absolute laughing stock.

Regardless of whatever ban the FA dish out, Hazard has been very stupid in putting himself in that position. He HAS to realise how it could look. And it COULD look like he was kicking a child.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Regardless of whatever ban the FA dish out, Hazard has been very stupid in putting himself in that position. He HAS to realise how it could look. And it COULD look like he was kicking a child.

Yes but Fellaini gets a 3 match ban for headbutting Shawcross, and yet Hazard will get longer for kicking a football. The FA are a joke! I'm sorry but this is a complete lack of consistency in desicion making, and even Swansea just wanted to move on from the whole saga.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes but Fellaini gets a 3 match ban for headbutting Shawcross, and yet Hazard will get longer for kicking a football. The FA are a joke! I'm sorry but this is a complete lack of consistency in desicion making, and even Swansea just wanted to move on from the whole saga.

Difference is this isn't in the middle of a pitch, between adults. This is a kid on the sidelines, practically a member of the public. Shawcross knows he's in a game where he is going to have to take knocks. A ballboy should never expect to get kicked, even if he was being a knob.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
A ballboy should never expect to get kicked.

Here's where one of my main problem lies, Hazard doesn't kick the ballboy, he kicks the ball! There is an angle where it clearly shows he's kicking the ball and doesn't actually touch the ballboy. Hazard is never trying to kick the ballboy, he's always going for the ball. That's why I'd just leave it at the 3 match ban and everyone moves on. I don't agree with a longer ban at all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hazard just can not complain at whatever ban they give him. If it's only 4 or 5 games, then he'll jet off somewhere and enjoy the break. If it's longer, it's a disgrace. But anything up 5 games is justifiable. You can't kick a ballboy, however much of a Welsh tosser he may or may not be. It's one of those things.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here's where one of my main problem lies, Hazard doesn't kick the ballboy, he kicks the ball! There is an angle where it clearly shows he's kicking the ball and doesn't actually touch the ballboy. Hazard is never trying to kick the ballboy, he's always going for the ball. That's why I'd just leave it at the 3 match ban and everyone moves on. I don't agree with a longer ban at all.

It's too risky. You and I know he was going for the ball. He could've easily caught the kid. I think 3 match ban is correct, but Hazard's been very stupid. Doesn't matter whether he "got the ball" or not. It's not a fellow footballer he's "tackling". It's a kid.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The ballboy was trying to make a name for himself by delaying the game and making it more difficult for Chelsea, Hazard wants to get on with the game,does he try to lift the boy up to get the ball? these days no doubt he would be charged with abuse,the alternative was to kick the ball from under the lad who made the most of the situation.
I am puzzled how any type of card could be issued as it was off the pitch and no other player was involved.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The ballboy was trying to make a name for himself by delaying the game and making it more difficult for Chelsea, Hazard wants to get on with the game,does he try to lift the boy up to get the ball? these days no doubt he would be charged with abuse,the alternative was to kick the ball from under the lad who made the most of the situation.
I am puzzled how any type of card could be issued as it was off the pitch and no other player was involved.

A player can be given a red card at any time, even in the tunnel.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's too risky. You and I know he was going for the ball. He could've easily caught the kid. I think 3 match ban is correct, but Hazard's been very stupid. Doesn't matter whether he "got the ball" or not. It's not a fellow footballer he's "tackling". It's a kid.

You say 'it's a kid' but he isn't a child. He's 17 and there is just 4 years difference in age between him & Hazard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here