Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Please tell me that this is written in sarcasm font. That slow mo video posted above shows how innocuous it was; Hazard even seems to lift the Ball Boy up so he can get a clear toe poke on the ball, and the Swansea 'keeper doesn't seem to be overly bothered about it either.

Would the Swansea keeper get involved and risk getting sent off too? He knew immediately that once Hazard had done that, he was off and Swansea were through.

Maybe it was an exaggeration to compare it to Cantona (at least he kung-fu kicked a Palarse fan!) but Hazard lost his temper like a spoilt child. The 34million pound player who's underachieved so far on 150k a week, scoring six goals this season - most of Chelsea's defenders have more than that. A man underachieving and under pressure.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Please tell me that this is written in sarcasm font. That slow mo video posted above shows how innocuous it was; Hazard even seems to lift the Ball Boy up so he can get a clear toe poke on the ball, and the Swansea 'keeper doesn't seem to be overly bothered about it either.

Would the Swansea keeper get involved and risk getting sent off too? He knew immediately that once Hazard had done that, he was off and Swansea were through.

Maybe it was an exaggeration to compare it to Cantona (at least he kung-fu kicked a Palarse fan!) but Hazard lost his temper like a spoilt child. The 34million pound player who's underachieved so far on 150k a week, scoring six goals this season - most of Chelsea's defenders have more than that. A man underachieving and a man under pressure to justify his obscene fee and wages.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Have not read all the posts in this thread but time wasting was clearly on the agenda for the Swansea ball boys on direction from club officials (happened on the other side of the pitch a little earlier in the game leading to Lampard making a complaint to the ref). Ball boy was a complete cock imo but Hazard needed the ref to deal with it but the reality is the ref wouldn't have dealt with it properly by turning half a blind eye to it. The only answer is a game which consists of two halves each with a 30 minute stopping clock.....will stop ALL arguments about how long should be played and avoid bollocks like this. Fans will also know that they will get 60 mins every game as currently the ball is only in play about 50 to 55 mins on average.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
. The 34million pound player who's underachieved so far on 150k a week, scoring six goals this season - most of Chelsea's defenders have more than that. A man underachieving and a man under pressure to justify his obscene fee and wages.

I'm probably 'biting' on a bit of fishing here but :

1 - He's been VERY good so far. Certainly not underachieved.
2 - He's Chelsea's 4th top scorer in the league on 6 goals. Torres has 7, Lampard has 8 as does Mata. No defender has scored more than him.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
It's a shame Swansea did a good job last night and the ball boy didn't need to waste time. We should be talking about the football played not a incident of a player kicking the ball that the ball boy decided to lay on. Get rid of ball boys the players get enough money to collect their own ball.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
He should have stamped on the little shit's f***ing head! It is outrageous that the ball boy can get away with that type of thing is such an important match. Did the 4th Official add on time for the cheating?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Im not twisting it.

You said you wanted the ball boy kicked harder. I was just clarifying that if this was against us would you want the same?

You said yes. That's fine.

Twisted again..

I said it makes me think Hazard should've kicked him harder...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The kid is recovering well.
34hbgae.jpg

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Ball boy a cocky, disrespectful, little shitehawk, who'll use this incident as a badge of honour amongst his group of fat, chavvy mates.
EH guilty of nothing more than being a little over zealous

Team Hazard all day long

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Ball boy should have given him the ball or just let him get it rather than obstructing him. Hazard shouldn't have reacted and let the ref deal with it. Both massively in the wrong, one is a child and one a professional so rightly so he will get a lot of stick for it

Child? Their age difference is four years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here