Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strong words at the Turner prize last night

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy, the ex squaddie who couldn't hack it in Ireland so quit and moved into a shithole, growing more and more bitter and racist and bigoted has the stones to take the piss out of what someone did for extra cash 5 years ago. I suggest you wind your neck in and go and look for some work, this idle time you have is rotting what little brains the army didn't knock out of you son.
What are you on about " couldnt hack it in ireland " ?? and so " quit and moved into a shithole" seriously , where did you get alll this from ? No wonder the big time has escaped you in your " profession " :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In context I would not have a single problem using the term weasel to anyone's face if this word best describes the person's antics which in the case you are referring to did. What's the big deal? Put calmly and in the correct context I would not expect an issue. And if an issue did arise then it would say much more about the other person than me.

The big deal is that it's an extremely insulting term, however calmly and whatever contect you put it in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What are you on about " couldnt hack it in ireland " ?? and so " quit and moved into a shithole" seriously , where did you get alll this from ? No wonder the big time has escaped you in your " profession " :lolol:

I got it from you. Okay Bushy, If you can list any acting job of mine in the last 12 months, I'm only asking for one, you can rip the shit out of my work as much as you like. I'd just like you to demonstrate that you do know as much about my work as you seem to make out. It's okay, you can do it on here, no need to come round my house or anything. Go on, let's see you back up your claims .....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I got it from you. Okay Bushy, If you can list any acting job of mine in the last 12 months, I'm only asking for one, you can rip the shit out of my work as much as you like. I'd just like you to demonstrate that you do know as much about my work as you seem to make out. It's okay, you can do it on here, no need to come round my house or anything. Go on, let's see you back up your claims .....
you've worked on a film about the us air forvce in the second world war, next question.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you've worked on a film about the us air forvce in the second world war, next question.

Right. This is the film that is on in the cinema and is up for an Oscar, massive failure that I am ? It was Australian but Yep, that was last year, what about in the last 12 months? Or indeed anything about my career at all? No wonder you are so interested in other people's jobs given what you do for a living.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Right. This is the film that is on in the cinema and is up for an Oscar, massive failure that I am ? It was Australian but Yep, that was last year, what about in the last 12 months? Or indeed anything about my career at all? No wonder you are so interested in other people's jobs with a dull job like yours.
Of course , you were only an extra :lolol: And I have answered your question , you cant go adding caveat's now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The big deal is that it's an extremely insulting term, however calmly and whatever contect you put it in.

I have just looked it up and 'a cunning, sneaky person' is the decription. Probably not positive but certainly not 'extremely insulting.' No big deal as I said. I do recall you hit the roof when someone suggested 'feminizing' you on NSC. That comment would not bother me in the slightest. Like I alluded to earlier, your general outrage and aggression says more about your outlook and approach to life than anything I might have said.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I work in a design agency. Commodity broker eh? No wonder you're screwed up.
Why's that , what exactly do you know about commodity broking and why i'd be "screwed up " as you put it , or not a metrosexual , latte drinking nouveau, post 1996 " footy" fan like yourself ?

***stands by for protestations of lifelong fandom****

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Of course , you were only an extra :lolol: And I have answered your question , you cant go adding caveat's now.

You just keep making this shit up again and again. Yuo didn't answer the question at all. I asked for what I'd done in the last 12 months, that film was over a year ago. The fact is you know f*** all about me or my work Bushy so I think it's time you turned it in, we're all a bit bored of your antics, it's dull, repetative and above all inaccurate. So be a good boy, wind your neck in and get back to work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I work in the city as a commodity broker, what do you do ?

You used to have a higher paid job than this though didnt you? It was during those years when you used to be really full of yourself and give it the big one and brag about your bonus. You must remember, I said that you were defined by your job.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why's that , what exactly do you know about commodity broking and why i'd be "screwed up " as you put it , or not a metrosexual , latte drinking nouveau, post 1996 " footy" fan like yourself ?

Of course we know nothing Bushy. Because we have never ever done the job. Therefore we cannot know a single thing about it. Just like we cannot express a single opinion about London unless we have lived there for a 100000 years and certainly cannot express a single opinion if we live in 'leafy white Sussex.'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm done. Laters.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You just keep making this shit up again and again. Yuo didn't answer the question at all. I asked for what I'd done in the last 12 months, that film was over a year ago. The fact is you know f*** all about me or my work Bushy so I think it's time you turned it in, we're all a bit bored of your antics, it's dull, repetative and above all inaccurate. So be a good boy, wind your neck in and get back to work.
Come on then nibble , what was the film called , lets see about it being " up for an oscar " shall we , as far as i know the nominations havent even been made yet, so it must be a fantastic film if you're alreaddy certain that it will be nominated , the simple fact is nibble , i did answer your question , quite satisfactorily , the reason I remembered the film so quickly is the way you were crowing about it on here , in fact the way you've crowed about the most minor extra role on here gives me a clue that you've done nothing of note since, or we'd have heard about it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Commodity Fetishism! :thumbsup: :wink:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You used to have a higher paid job than this though didnt you? It was during those years when you used to be really full of yourself and give it the big one and brag about your bonus. You must remember, I said that you were defined by your job.
I remember exactly the time, and i swear on my kids lives that i earn far more money now than i did then , my bragging then was very tongue in cheek and designed to get a bite out of the "outraged by the city" merchants such as yourself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Come on then nibble , what was the film called , lets see about it being " up for an oscar " shall we , as far as i know the nominations havent even been made yet, so it must be a fantastic film if you're alreaddy certain that it will be nominated , the simple fact is nibble , i did answer your question , quite satisfactorily , the reason I remembered the film so quickly is the way you were crowing about it on here , in fact the way you've crowed about the most minor extra role on here gives me a clue that you've done nothing of note since, or we'd have heard about it.

It's called Shady Lady and you can check it out online anytime you like Bushy, it's got the Oscar details on the website I think, Films go up for Oscar contention lists a lot earlier than they are announced for some reason . And that is the only one I've posted about because I thought the subject matter would be of interest to some on here as it's a docudrama about a specific mission of WW2.It's an okay film and it was a treat to take my Dad to the cinema to watch it, made his day. I'm not going to sit here and defend my work to you, who knows f*** all about the industry or me. I'm not trying to make out I'm Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise but I make a living out of what I do and I enjoy doing it. If that doesn't match your exacting standards there ain't a lot I can do. When I go to my grave wether I've made a success of it or not I'll be able to say I gave it my all and enjoyed doing a job I love, meeting great people, getting to do stuff most people never do and I made work I'm proud of and you'll be able to say you moved other people's money around and had nappies thrown at you.

It's been real Bushy but I have an audition this evening so tattybye.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's called Shady Lady and you can check it out online anytime you like Bushy, it's got the Oscar details on the website I think, Films go up for Oscar contention lists a lot earlier than they are announced for some reason . And that is the only one I've posted about because I thought the subject matter would be of interest to some on here as it's a docudrama about a specific mission of WW2.It's an okay film and it was a treat to take my Dad to the cinema to watch it, made his day. I'm not going to sit here and defend my work to you, who knows f*** all about the industry or me. I'm not trying to make out I'm Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise but I make a living out of what I do and I enjoy doing it. If that doesn't match your exacting standards there ain't a lot I can do. When I go to my grave wether I've made a success of it or not I'll be able to say I gave it my all and enjoyed doing a job I love, meeting great people, getting to do stuff most people never do and I made work I'm proud of and you'll be able to say you moved other people's money around and had nappies thrown at you.

It's been real Bushy but I have an audition this evening so tattybye.
Is this the same dad you've branded a violent abusive alcoholic on here before , and who you said had died ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this the same dad you've branded a violent abusive alcoholic on here before , and who you said had died ?

You really are a bell end Bushy. A total and utter bell end. You need to find yourself a quiet place and calm down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here