Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strong words at the Turner prize last night

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bugger, I've just bought a large Toblerone and a 3 litre bottle of Diamond White, having thought my afternoon entertainment was going to be on this thread, and now they have kissed and made up

:cry:
i'm still waiting for your comments on the bird that wanted to call me by her ex husbands name while i "rogered" her!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You teachers have it easy, you try lecturing a class of 40 girls from Estonia in their early 20's. You have no idea of the stress it causes me :ohmy:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Missed that one!
met a bird who was one of the opposing mums at my sons footbal, i chivalrously allowed her to share my umbrella as it was pissing down, well to cut a long story short, i took her out a few times , when eventually the moment arrived for us to er "consummate" our relationship , she asked me if it was ok to call her by her (recent) ex husbands name as it turned her on !! well being the extremely considerate lover that i am i agreed , well every holes a goal as they say !! but needless to say i wont be pursuing the relationship much further :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** off ,you plank, you're the l;ast person who can judge anyone.

I'm sure most people have made a pretty accurate judgement about you today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
met a bird who was one of the opposing mums at my sons footbal, i chivalrously allowed her to share my umbrella as it was pissing down, well to cut a long story short, i took her out a few times , when eventually the moment arrived for us to er "consummate" our relationship , she asked me if it was ok to call her by her (recent) ex husbands name as it turned her on !! well being the extremely considerate lover that i am i agreed , well every holes a goal as they say !! but needless to say i wont be pursuing the relationship much further :lolol:

Classy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't misinterpret me Bushy, I think you are a prize twat, just cannot be bothered to argue with you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That snapshot makes the report sound like a crock. I'd imagine that it was a lot more balanced than that. Do you have a link?

Happy to oblige

Thetimes.co.uk/tto/education/article3620801.ece

It's there under the headline "teachers live in parallel universe"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Happy to oblige

Thetimes.co.uk/tto/education/article3620801.ece

It's there under the headline "teachers live in parallel universe"

I don't pay for access to The Times and can't see the link to the actual McKinsey research. Is there one behind the paid for firewall?

I wonder if that is the same report into "parallel universes" that is reported here?

Companies, universities should coordinate to close skills gap - study - InterAksyon.com

If it is then you get a slightly different angle on the report. It appears to be more about end to end education, whereas The Times intimates that it is about teachers and schools.

"The consultancy analysed education-to-employment initiatives from 25 countries and surveyed youth, education providers and employers in Brazil, Germany, India, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Britain and the United States."

I guess the issue is that breakdown and whether it is real or perceived.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't misinterpret me Bushy, I think you are a prize twat, just cannot be bothered to argue with you.
I never misinterpret you nibble, and i never , ever fall for your fantasy acting "career", which you've admitted on here , DOESNT make you enough money to live on, I'll find the posts if you like ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here