NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Right, can we get back on track?

Gove, what a ****

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Would have thought you would have been furious seeing as his plans are going to put thousands of British workers on the scrapheap

sorry to interupt the nibble and bushy show, but what precisely in the plans would lead to this outcome?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is this the same dad you've branded a violent abusive alcoholic on here before , and who you said had died ?

No, that's my natural father and he didn't die he went to prison for armed robbery and selling drugs to kids. My Dad, or whom I call my Dad is my StepDad and I've known him since I was 10. It's my Mother who died a few months ago. I think your grasp of the facts of my life are quite poor but hopefuly that has got you back up to speed. But thanks for trying to use my parents to try and score cheap points. Seems like a good place to terminate this shambolic binfest.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, that's my natural father and he didn't die he went to prison for armed robbery and selling drugs to kids. My Dad, or whom I call my Dad is my StepDad and I've known him since I was 10. It's my Mother who died a few months ago. I think your grasp of the facts of my life are quite poor but hopefuly that has got you back up to speed. But thanks for trying to use my parents to try and score cheap points. Seems like a good place to terminate this shambolic binfest.
I thought you had a audition to go to ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What , I should just meekly accept a telling off from HT just because he's your mate ?

I just think if you're getting wound up to the point of bringing people's parents into things you should calm down a bit. Yes he is a mate and he was right, you are acting like a bell-end. Go and have a cup of tea and watch some pigeons or something.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wasnt trying to. He mentioned his dad, as he has before , he should've said step dad if he dodnt want misunderstandings.

It's pretty low (even by your standards) to throw it back in his face as an insult.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's pretty low (even by your standards) to throw it back in his face as an insult.
i wouldnt have, and myself and nibble have previously exchanged PM's on the subject a few months ago where i assured him i wouldnt use his dad against him in any future spat we had , he mentioned his dad to support a point in this thread, so i obviously assumed that it was ok to mention him, he really should've said step dad , and i would've left it , as for his mum , he has my full sympathy as i know what it feels like , so why not take that and stick it up your self righteous, smug,nothing to do with you, architects arse?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No harm done Bushy. Anyway, I'm embarrassed to have been involved in this shitfest. Apologies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good, you can go and buy a ticket to Shady Lady now and help pay my rent!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bugger, I've just bought a large Toblerone and a 3 litre bottle of Diamond White, having thought my afternoon entertainment was going to be on this thread, and now they have kissed and made up

:cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here