Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Job title is customer solutions manager, which is basically managing a team of after sales support.

Not a dig at you, but one of my pet hates is the use of "solutions" and "logistics" in company names, slogans, job titles. Even Eddie Stobart lorries now say "Logistical Solutions" when they mean "Transport" Grrrr!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Jump of your pedantic horse and start quoting the right people yeh.

Sid, it was YOU who said nothing was worse than 'grassing', apart from kiddy touching.

What if you saw your best mate kiddy fiddling, would you grass him?

Regargless of whether it is right or wrong to lob a bottle at Judas - grassing is scum behaviour of the lowest order. Only trumped by kiddy touching. End of.

Yep, if I saw someone attacking a woman on the street there's no way I'd grass. If my elderly neighbour's house got broken into and I saw the person I'd never grass. If I saw someone trying to abduct a child I'd keep it to myself. If someone tried to break into my car and ran off when they saw me I'd not grass.

Pathetic. Grow up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sid, it was YOU who said nothing was worse than 'grassing', apart from kiddy touching.

What if you saw your best mate kiddy fiddling, would you grass him?

not getting dragged in but on this occasion you would deal out the justice yourself. Still no need to grass

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ahh if the question is why should he care about our feelings then yeah agree, he probably doesnt give it a thought.

If the question is why we hate Murray then thats the obvious one

Fair enough, but it's pantomine hate though, in the same way we wanted Big Daddy to beat Giant Haystacks.

99% of us would have done the same in his situation, in respect of two employers to which you have no emotional connection.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
No. Its what a COWARD would do.

Why is it?

Be impossible to get on the pitch at him, next best thing if you wanna hurt the bloke.

I wont be throwing anything before any duckfucking otterhound pipes up.

I would also like there coach to be done by loads of little scrotes, i take it im on my own on this issue to.

This place is alien to me.:drink:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Not a dig at you, but one of my pet hates is the use of "solutions" and "logistics" in company names, slogans, job titles. Even Eddie Stobart lorries now say "Logistical Solutions" when they mean "Transport" Grrrr!

My MD has an obsession with it... he thinks it helps upselling because its not a sales role.

The bloke is lost without me on board.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
not getting dragged in but on this occasion you would deal out the justice yourself. Still no need to grass

You would NOT report him/her to the police if you saw them kiddy fiddling? Christ, you really a messed up individual - IMHO, like.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Fair enough. But you would let him rape a woman and not report it, that's okay isn't it, she was probably asking for it anyway.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Of course you 'grass' somebody in that circumstance.

1 - It's the act of an embittered, atavistic 9-year-old.
2 - Bottle could just as easily hit some entirely innocent person, a kid, one of our own players.
3 - He's a footballer who's joined a club we don't like, not a f***ing child rapist. Get a grip.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes

Why - Because its puerile

Glen was a great stiker for us, and I wish him well, what more do you want than us and Palace competing at the top of the Championship.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why is it?

Be impossible to get on the pitch at him, next best thing if you wanna hurt the bloke.

I wont be throwing anything before any duckfucking otterhound pipes up.

I would also like there coach to be done by loads of little scrotes, i take it im on my own on this issue to.

This place is alien to me.:drink:

You didn't answer my question.

If you got smashed on the head with a bottle and ended up partially blind (I know someone this happened to) all because you changed your job for more money to support your family, how do you think your family would feel?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
El Pres, can i ask what your problem is so much with people having absolute hatred for one of our best players leaving us and going straight to our most firece rivals, whether he was wanted here or not?? i dont get your stance on this ....

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
People are taking this to far.

Grassing is wrong, we all know that..

Stop trying to pull decent blokes into the gutter by mentioning nonces and that.

Common sense.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Yep, if I saw someone attacking a woman on the street there's no way I'd grass. If my elderly neighbour's house got broken into and I saw the person I'd never grass. If I saw someone trying to abduct a child I'd keep it to myself. If someone tried to break into my car and ran off when they saw me I'd not grass.

Pathetic. Grow up.

Ok you have me on those examples. In certain circumstances I would help the police.

However in the instance the OP described I wouldn't dream of grassing.

Take yourself back to school, ever wonder why everyone hates the one kid that goes crying to teacher every time something happens? Seems plenty of these types have made it onto here.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You didn't answer my question.

If you got smashed on the head with a bottle and ended up partially blind (I know someone this happened to) all because you changed your job for more money to support your family, how do you think your family would feel?

My family would probably feel a bit sorry for me tbh.

Sorry i missed your question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here