Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
But what if you were at the scene, and could identify the driver?

Its not black and white, I dont know how i would feel seeing that.

Throwing a bottle on the other hand is water of a ducks back.

Sep 1, 2011
Never said its acceptable you tit.

When I have kids they will be told to be law abiding like myself, and they will also be told not to go putting your nose in anything that has got nothing to do with them.

Not a hard man at all, just tell it how it is for me.

If that dont fit the NSC clique, then so be it. I wont change my views because I dont fit in.

Lies

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
I live in a house, and to see him get cattled with a bottle would make my day tbh.

Mate if that is your attitude the club does not need your type of support - if you want to verbally give him shit fair enough but throwing bottles at him is out of order. In my opinion he did want was best for him and his family and family comes first even over the Albion

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Dont you no sid this is the first time in history that the weak and feeble rule this country and most of the world .In the past it was always the strong who survived but now its cyber space warriors who try to put anyone down for having a differant opinon, hope palace get f***ed ,fed up withthe twats on here worrying about them being in our end get some balls, nobheads.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Dont you no sid this is the first time in history that the weak and feeble rule this country and most of the world .In the past it was always the strong who survived but now its cyber space warriors who try to put anyone down for having a differant opinon, hope palace get f***ed ,fed up withthe twats on here worrying about them being in our end get some balls, nobheads.

I just say it how i see it mate.

Be Lucky:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here