Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Humour me. Why? Spell it out. Regardless of the individual offence (to keep your wish of it being away from nonces etc), why is it "wrong" to help bring people to justice?

If "we all know that", should be easy to spell out?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is as cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offences be against yourself, as it is not to avenge an injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant, because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself:thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
surprised this thread has been moved as it was a very busy one.

NSC censorship.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You think throwing a bottle would make you a hooligan.... Jesus.

I never said I am gonna throw a bottle, i said i would love to see him take one in full in the face (hopefully full of ale to).

Jesus, if anyone needed a good fisting, it's you.

In fact, I'd love to do it, leaving you in the gutter - crying for a week, and not able to sit down for a month, and having to wear a nappy for a year.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Jesus, if anyone needed a good fisting, it's you.

In fact, I'd love to do it, leaving you in the gutter - crying for a week, and not able to sit down for a month, and having to wear a nappy for a year.

Not quite the carpenter of love and affection you make out eh.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How odd to move the thread.

What we were witnessing was NSC lie getting personal as they didnt agree with view points, classic case of ganging up. The ultimate clique statment being the moving of the thread.

Classic

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I disagree, I hold down a good job, work very hard to support my household, I have worked full time form the age of 16, i look after my parents who aint got a pot to piss in, i hate bullys, and i hate traitors, and my word is my word.

Hope he gets done.

You also stink of double standards mate, "supporters" like you are a stain on the rest of us. You think it's acceptable to remain anonymous whilst assaulting someone but you hate bullies, speaks volumes about the standards you set yourself, I just hope you haven't/don't recreate and spread this to another generation.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

What we were witnessing was NSC lie getting personal as they didnt agree with view points, classic case of ganging up. The ultimate clique statment being the moving of the thread.

Classic

Busy thread aswell. Weird decision.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
not pantomime to me, I hate Murray and sure thousands of others do as well

Fair enough, can you expand on that? I genuinely don't understand the 'hate'.

To me Palace are our rivals, the team I want to see lose more than any other. But I know people who support them, have banter with them, but it doesn't extend beyond that.

Classic

Not that odd though really, is it? We've recently been in trouble with google due to pictures of alluring women being judged as 'unsuitable'. You really don't think a thread discussing public violence might also fall into this category with our google overlords?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is as cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offences be against yourself, as it is not to avenge an injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant, because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself:thumbsup:

You are an absolute twit. Yes, vigilante 'justice' is much better than the rule of law, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I never said I am gonna throw a bottle, i said i would love to see him take one in full in the face (hopefully full of ale to).

So you don't actually have the guts to do it yourself yet you'd happily see another coward do it. Lower than a coward!

Top trollage by the way. :fishing:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Classic

I have no idea why it was moved, so don't blame me (not that you were to be fair).

On second thoughts, given that there are no Google ads on this site, I suspect it is in relation to issues of losing the advertising revenue, so it does make sense.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You also stink of double standards mate, "supporters" like you are a stain on the rest of us. You think it's acceptable to remain anonymous whilst assaulting someone but you hate bullies, speaks volumes about the standards you set yourself, I just hope you haven't/don't recreate and spread this to another generation.

I find it unacceptable for people to grass, if the thrower gets away with it thats his business. Its not no one elses business to go to the police.

Let them do there job, dont be pathetic and go running to them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I have no idea why it was moved, so don't blame me (not that you were to be fair).

nope wasn;t , I dont even know who moderators are in any case.

Was quite a good thread to be fair. Was getting a bit gangy up against some with the big hitters of NSC backing each other up but was interesting all the same.

Perhaps it could be moved back ?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Not that odd though really, is it? We've recently been in trouble with google due to pictures of alluring women being judged as 'unsuitable'. You really don't think a thread discussing public violence might also fall into this category with our google overlords?

You are an absolute twit. Yes, vigilante 'justice' is much better than the rule of law, isn't it? :rolleyes:

London proved that in a controlled manor self protection works, and sometimes is a must.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I find it unacceptable for people to grass, if the thrower gets away with it thats his business. Its not no one elses business to go to the police.

OK, let's assume that the bottle was aimed at Murray, it missed, and blinded CMS.

You would still keep quiet about it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

But it has everything to do with every person at the ground that day, it would reflect on all of us not just the individual or do you not grasp that concept? Do you think this is the message to send out to the kids - just do what you want, break the law, assault someone but it's ok cos nobody will "grass" you?

You really don't surprise me anymore, in recent weeks you have glorified any trouble with Leeds/milwall/palace/west ham and said it's an acceptable part of football to see violence at/outside the ground, posted you want Murray to break his femur and now this pathetic thread. I get the impression you think you're some sort of hard man, in my experience those who brag about it are usually the ones who shout loudest then run home in tears to mummy when they come across someone who really is a hard man. Your views are outdated by 30 odd years and tbh we don't really need "support" like yours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here