Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
nope wasn;t , I dont even know who moderators are in any case.

Was quite a good thread to be fair. Was getting a bit gangy up against some with the big hitters of NSC backing each other up but was interesting all the same.

Perhaps it could be moved back ?

I don't think it was a case of backing each other up, we disagree on most things. Advocating violence against individuals and refusing to bear witness is I guess one thing that a lot of people agree on.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
So you don't actually have the guts to do it yourself yet you'd happily see another coward do it. Lower than a coward!

Top trollage by the way. :fishing:

Why would i want a life ban for lobbing a bottle.

Just said i'd like to see him kop one.

The thread was more about how people feel about grassing and busy bodies, than Murray himself.

Looks like NSC is full of curtain twitchers.:wozza:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It's fine to think a player is a wanker or whatever but to really hate someone for changing clubs? Does anyone really do that?, I mean really hate in the true sense? If so I think they need to get a bit of perspective. People have been killed by being bottled, what if that happened? Isn't the taking of another human's life, or committing a premeditated act that has the potential to do so, the ultimate 'sin'? As for grassing, as many have already aluded too it's all about context as to where you draw the line at informing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't think it was a case of backing each other up, we disagree on most things. Advocating violence against individuals and refusing to bear witness is I guess one thing that a lot of people agree on.

Thing is , my view point isnt Sids but the extreme scenarios some are putting across to "win" mean I am unable to have my stance without being lumped into the extreme .... this is wrong ! Of course a lot of scenarios would mean you would seek justice outside your control but everyone knows the level we are talking about here. No need to talk blinding , nonces / rapists etc. In this instance im talking a plastic bottle which whacks murray on the back to make him turn to look at a crowd where he would then receive a stand giving him aggressive wank signs. I'm not talking cut heads , blindings . More the jesture. As long as no one was injured then the hate can be united here. Cut heads and injuries then yeah another convo. NSC has this extreme or nothing attitude , black and white thing which often ruins threads.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
But it has everything to do with every person at the ground that day, it would reflect on all of us not just the individual or do you not grasp that concept? Do you think this is the message to send out to the kids - just do what you want, break the law, assault someone but it's ok cos nobody will "grass" you?

You really don't surprise me anymore, in recent weeks you have glorified any trouble with Leeds/milwall/palace/west ham and said it's an acceptable part of football to see violence at/outside the ground, posted you want Murray to break his femur and now this pathetic thread. I get the impression you think you're some sort of hard man, in my experience those who brag about it are usually the ones who shout loudest then run home in tears to mummy when they come across someone who really is a hard man. Your views are outdated by 30 odd years and tbh we don't really need "support" like yours

Never said its acceptable you tit.

When I have kids they will be told to be law abiding like myself, and they will also be told not to go putting your nose in anything that has got nothing to do with them.

Not a hard man at all, just tell it how it is for me.

If that dont fit the NSC clique, then so be it. I wont change my views because I dont fit in.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Think you'll find NSC is full of people with morals and standards of decency that have passed you by

And you think its morally correct to go tell a copper some pissed bloke has lobbed a bottle?

Mate, we must be from different planets.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Absolute f***ing rubbish

Not a window broken in Eltham when the men of that area came out.

Not a window broken when 80 Sikhs came out to protect there area.

People power works when it is needed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thing is , my view point isnt Sids but the extreme scenarios some are putting across to "win" mean I am unable to have my stance without being lumped into the extreme .... this is wrong ! Of course a lot of scenarios would mean you would seek justice outside your control but everyone knows the level we are talking about here. No need to talk blinding , nonces / rapists etc. In this instance im talking a plastic bottle which whacks murray on the back to make him turn to look at a crowd where he would then receive a stand giving him aggressive wank signs. I'm not talking cut heads , blindings . More the jesture. As long as no one was injured then the hate can be united here. Cut heads and injuries then yeah another convo. NSC has this extreme or nothing attitude , black and white thing which often ruins threads.

I think you raise a fair point. Sid's views are more extreme than yours, and I find his indefensible and so lampoon them.

Isn't it enough though just to call him (Murray) a wanker? As someone else has said, is it real hate that you feel towards him? And furthermore, what would you have done in the same situation that he found himself in, not being wanted by the Albion, and Palace making the most lucrative offer?

If something is thrown onto the pitch, hits a player, and the Albion are fined, what good does that do?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not a window broken in Eltham when the men of that area came out.

Not a window broken when 80 Sikhs came out to protect there area.

People power works when it is needed.

What about the three blokes who were run over and killed in Birmingham though Sid defending their property?

Of course you would not have grassed on those in the car, because it goes against your 'code'.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
What about the three blokes who were run over and killed in Birmingham though Sid defending their property?

Of course you would not have grassed on those in the car, because it goes against your 'code'.

They were forced into protecting there property because the police did not have the bollocks to go in hard on the looters early on.

Bit different to throwing a bottle, its killing 3 blokes.

And to be honest, I prolly would not get involved.

Its not black and white this subject, by any stretch.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is as cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offences be against yourself, as it is not to avenge an injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant, because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself:thumbsup:

Omertà. Nice. Shame you couldn't put it your own words, but I'll go with it.

To me, seeing "the law" as being "against his fellow man" is a bit of an odd one, that only really makes sense if one sees "the law" as being there to restrict rather than to protect. There are plenty of individual laws we'd all disagree with, I'm sure - but to have "the law" as an enemy in priniple? Odd.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think you raise a fair point. Sid's views are more extreme than yours, and I find his indefensible and so lampoon them.

Isn't it enough though just to call him (Murray) a wanker? As someone else has said, is it real hate that you feel towards him? And furthermore, what would you have done in the same situation that he found himself in, not being wanted by the Albion, and Palace making the most lucrative offer?

If something is thrown onto the pitch, hits a player, and the Albion are fined, what good does that do?

Yeah real hate within my football life. When im at the match it will be real real genuine hate. Of course when im at work this hate isnt in me and can then be pantomine hate as you call it but the 2 are different and I control when i switch this on and off.

If in Murrays situation then yes I would take the money probably, hypocrite yes, but then im a football fan and being a hypocrite means absolutely nothing to me. I again chose this and I again chose to live like this

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They were forced into protecting there property because the police did not have the bollocks to go in hard on the looters early on.

Fair enough, but largely irrelevant.

Bit different to throwing a bottle, its killing 3 blokes.
Agreed, but you still wouldn't 'grass' on the perpetrators.

And to be honest, I prolly would not get involved.
Fair enough, if you would rather murderers go without being caught when you have evidence that could convict them then it's your personal code, not mine.

Its not black and white this subject, by any stretch.
To me killing three blokes who are defending their property is fairly black and white in the sense that it is illegal and disgusting, but you clearly disagree. It takes all sorts.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Never said its acceptable you tit.

When I have kids they will be told to be law abiding like myself, and they will also be told not to go putting your nose in anything that has got nothing to do with them.

Not a hard man at all, just tell it how it is for me.

If that dont fit the NSC clique, then so be it. I wont change my views because I dont fit in.

Lol NSC clique, being a law abiding citizen who's made it clear you're into the hooligan scene makes you such a hypocrite that you can't even see it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yeah real hate within my football life. When im at the match it will be real real genuine hate. Of course when im at work this hate isnt in me and can then be pantomine hate as you call it but the 2 are different and I control when i switch this on and off.

If in Murrays situation then yes I would take the money probably, hypocrite yes, but then im a football fan and being a hypocrite means absolutely nothing to me. I again chose this and I again chose to live like this

Thanks, I fully understand your position. I have football hate too!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Fair enough, but largely irrelevant.

Agreed, but you still wouldn't 'grass' on the perpetrators.

Fair enough, if you would rather murderers go without being caught when you have evidence that could convict them then it's your personal code, not mine.

To me killing three blokes who are defending their property is fairly black and white in the sense that it is illegal and disgusting, but you clearly disagree. It takes all sorts.

The blokes who done it have been nicked i believe, justice im sure will be served.

And i was no where to be seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here