Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, bollox to stuff like that.

He's a husband and father, out there making a living. Banter is one thing, throwing stuff at the players is completely unacceptable. End of.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
ZeIncident.jpg

macky

Dec 28, 2004
grassing go's against the grain but i would probably punch the thrower in the mouth f***ing pathetic

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I remember n the early 80's when some knob in the North Stand threw a bicycle cog which hit Michael Robinson in the face. I had no problem grassing him up & would do the same if Murray was the target.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Regargless of whether it is right or wrong to lob a bottle at Judas - grassing is scum behaviour of the lowest order. Only trumped by kiddy touching. End of.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Regargless of whether it is right or wrong to lob a bottle at Judas - grassing is scum behaviour of the lowest order. Only trumped by kiddy touching. End of.

Really, so what the Nazis did to the Jews is BETTER than reporting someone for throwing a bottle at a footballer?

What a strange world you live in Sid.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do I need to answer this ? seriously ?

Seriously.

We didn't want him, why should he care about our feelings?

If you were dumped by your girlfriend, why should she have any say in who you next date?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Damn right. The two biggest evils in this world are definitely paedophilia, and justice.

No, wait...

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Really, so what the Nazis did to the Jews is BETTER than reporting someone for throwing a bottle at a footballer?

What a strange world you live in Sid.

Jump of your pedantic horse and start quoting the right people yeh.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seriously.

We didn't want him, why should he care about our feelings?

If you were dumped by your girlfriend, why should she have any say in who you next date?

Ahh if the question is why should he care about our feelings then yeah agree, he probably doesnt give it a thought.

If the question is why we hate Murray then thats the obvious one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here