Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I live in a house, and to see him get cattled with a bottle would make my day tbh.

you might physically live in a house, but i'm afraid mentally you are still a cave dweller.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
In the pantheon of idiotic posts on NSC... this one is right up there! :nono:

I dont know what pantheon means, i even get the irony of me not knowing what it means.:lol:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
you might physically live in a house, but i'm afraid mentally you are still a cave dweller.

I disagree, I hold down a good job, work very hard to support my household, I have worked full time form the age of 16, i look after my parents who aint got a pot to piss in, i hate bullys, and i hate traitors, and my word is my word.

Hope he gets done.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
i hate traitors

I just don't understand why people think Murray's loyalty should have been to us first, ahead of his family. The Nicky Forster/Twitter thread said it all. Blue & White specs off, he hasn't been a "traitor" in any way.

Yes, he'll get some stick (probably a little from me tbh), but assault? He doesn't deserve that, and I'd happily "grass" anyone who threw a bottle at him...

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
If I saw someone throw a bottle at a player, I think I would be quite tempted to chin them.

Dickheads.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I disagree, I hold down a good job, work very hard to support my household, I have worked full time form the age of 16, i look after my parents who aint got a pot to piss in, i hate bullys, and i hate traitors, and my word is my word.

Hope he gets done.

Do you also see the irony of hating bullies yet wanting people to throw bottles at Murray?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Hope he gets done.

If you changed jobs to get more money and someone smashed you over the head with a bottle... how do you think your family would feel?

Idiot.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I just don't understand why people think Murray's loyalty should have been to us first, ahead of his family. The Nicky Forster/Twitter thread said it all. Blue & White specs off, he hasn't been a "traitor" in any way.

Yes, he'll get some stick (probably a little from me tbh), but assault? He doesn't deserve that, and I'd happily "grass" anyone who threw a bottle at him...

he had choices of clubs. his choice in unforgivable.

f*** him.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
No because I hate grasses, but secretly I would hope that CCTV would pick the prick up doing it. But I would shout at the idiot, and in doing so the stewards and old bill would have a good idea who it was. Let me just say that in saying this, I do not advocate the throwing of anything at any players. Banter is banter, violence is out of order.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Hope he gets done.

What job do you do Sidders? Just out of interest.

f*** him.

How do you know he had a choice of clubs? As far as I remember he was only linked with Palace, no-one else. As a partisan footballer (he doesn't support either us or the scum) why should he turn down the security of an extra years contract and a significantly higher wage?

You've made yourself look like an eegit on this thread.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

f*** him.

Did he have a choice of clubs, each offering him the same wage without needing to uproot his family? Why should Brighton & Hove Albion be more important to Glenn Murray (not a lifelong Albion fan) than his own family?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here