Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shameful Tweet from "Comedy" Steve

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As he f***ing should have been, how do you think any of his relatives would have felt had they heard that ?

I'd imagine there was little-to-no chance of them hearing it, if the paper's hadn't made such a fuss so who was being more offensive

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I heard the "who ordered two jumbo hotdogs" 9/11 joke less than 6 hours after it happened, I sniggered then felt bad!.......comedy happens....DEAL WITH IT!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cracking read, what a spackfest :lolol:

I know it's utterly pathetic.

I'm sure most people on here get some naughty text messages sent to them which have them chuckling.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I'm sure the joke could have been turned into one which said something like the flood has come from the tears of Australians, that's what happens when they lose the ashes for the first time in 24 years at home!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I'm sure the joke could have been turned into one which said something like the flood has come from the tears of Australians, that's what happens when they lose the ashes for the first time in 24 years at home!!

Oh -oh !!!! Further spackfest awaits!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last month I had to be 'sad' because of a girl in Bristol.....this month i have to be sad about floods in a country on the other side of the world.....

Can I have a free month next month to catch up with happiness, or are there further misery bookings on the horizon?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Thread Summary

Person A: "hey everyone, this comedian made a joke which i found offensive"

Persons B: "I think thats a good bit of comedy, i'm not offended"

Person A: "You're all twats for not sharing my opinion"

Nail on the head there!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last month I had to be 'sad' because of a girl in Bristol.....this month i have to be sad about floods in a country on the other side of the world.....

Thing is, no-one is asking you to 'be sad' on their behalf. Just to afford them a bit of respect.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is it okay to repeat the one about Ellen McArthur being beaten in the single handed sail around the world competition by a bloke from Thailand on a shed roof yet?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is it worth me trawling through however many pages there are? is this all worth reading? 7 pages is quite a lot........

No! I just did it, pretty much repetitive stuff going on really. Treat it like a book and go straight to the last page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here