Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Serhou Guirassy (Amiens striker) - Bid made

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Okay 1 in 3 is good for a lower team in the top French league. He is the right type of striker. I find the negativity from people who have never seen him play astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see by your join date, you're new here.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We need someone if only to give a massive kick up the arse to Connelly, Murray and Maupay. He's patently better at holding the ball up than Connelly and faster than Murray so another option. Who in the PL would want Connelly or Murray right now? Umm no one. A new signing brings out more in the players already here. See Murray when we signed Ulloa and Locadia. I'd rather have someone who seems better but with good coaching and I'd rather him than no one. Right now we're down if Maupay gets injured.

Hit the nail on the head there regarding what happened to Murray when Ulloa signed.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
He has an XG of 5 goals and has scored 5 goals in all comps, so when he gets a good chance, he scores it.. This is all from a total of 20 shots, a conversion rate of 25%

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
He has an XG of 5 goals and has scored 5 goals in all comps, so when he gets a good chance, he scores it.. This is all from a total of 20 shots, a conversion rate of 25%

Suggests he's not getting much service from the midfield then - so the headline stats could be misleading.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We don't really need him to be prolific - it'd be nice, of course but what we need is someone who can play as a target man, hold the ball up and bring others into play(and is faster than Murray...). If he can do that then I'm happy enough. It's been frustrating watching us hit balls up to an isolated Maupay or Connolly and seeing the ball come straight back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's do this one more time:-

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Suggests he's not getting much service from the midfield then - so the headline stats could be misleading.

Sounds like a good fit: we create lots of chances but are not good at converting them.

I'd never heard of this bloke until an hour ago but he could be an interesting acquisition

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
23F1FBBD-1E39-4123-B517-92C3D8070D29.png

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Liking the switch to a bit more positivity. A key point made by previous poster. He does not need to score bucketloads, although that would be good, he just needs to play the target man role to Maupay or AC...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
French newspaper L'equipe says despite the interest- he is staying put at Amiens. Oh la Vache!

I thought he was on a plane!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here