Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Serhou Guirassy (Amiens striker) - Bid made

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Reported on twitter that Bournemouth have also made a offer.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
A loan makes sense. Buying is too risky in this window as giving a long contract to a hunch can prove costly. As we have found out before.

With a loan to buy, is buying usually a compulsory option ? Or could you sack it off easily if he's toilet?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
4 in 12 games ..... am I the only one who thinks that’s alright for someone playing for a team in the bottom 3 of the French league.

Not like it’s 4 in 40

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What planet are you living on? His stats are gash. 4 in 12 in LIGUE 1 this season. Pretty much naff all in the Bundesliga before he was loaned out.

It seems like some people would rather we sign ANYONE (Adebayor :facepalm:) than have any faith at all in our current strikers.

I'd rather we didn't sign a striker than sign a bang on mediocre one that might cause dressing room problems.

The planet or should I say the web site I checked his current stats states this season he has scored 5 in 17 games, which as I say is a better strike rate than our three
As it is a loan deal I am happy even if he is just back up

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Think I’d prefer Gary Goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The planet or should I say the web site I checked his current stats states this season he has scored 5 in 17 games, which as I say is a better strike rate than our three
As it is a loan deal I am happy even if he is just back up

Yeah I just checked the first website I looked at was out of date. His up to date stats are actually even worse. 5 goals from 17 appearances in the arse end of LIGUE 1 is pretty desperate stuff.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
4 in 12 games ..... am I the only one who thinks that’s alright for someone playing for a team in the bottom 3 of the French league.

Not like it’s 4 in 40

The club web site is showing Connolly and Murray have scored 2 in a combined 31 appearances this season, so in comparison he is not bad

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bit weird that having bought the lad for £5mill they'd be willing to let their joint top scorer leave on a loan deal with them one place above relegation in 18th.

It'd be like us loaning Maupay out today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The club web site is showing Connolly and Murray have scored 2 in a combined 31 appearances this season, so in comparison he is not bad

Murray's scored the same amount of league goals as I have this season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here