Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Serhou Guirassy (Amiens striker) - Bid made

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My mate on the M27 said a car just hand braked turned across the lanes and is now heading West on the A31

Make of that what you will.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
FFS there are some needy armchair fans on this thread. Worst thing that can happen is we sign a forward who isn't good enough and he spends the rest of the season as our fourth choice striker. At the end of the period we get to send him back and laugh at how crap he looked in the warm ups. Of course if you are watching on some dodgy stream at home, ranting at the TV and wondering why your team aren't world champions, you can't really join in with this one.

We might just might need an extra striker as an insurance policy. A couple of goals may make all the difference in where we finish, even the odd cameo role, as a late substitute, whilst holding on to a lead. We don't have anyone queuing up behind Connolly, ready to play as a first team striker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's not watching Dead Man's Shoes with me.

So no need to look here.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looks interesting.

What would please me the most is the fact he’s coming from the French league. Out of all the leagues in Europe, France is the one that most closely matches the physicality of the premier league which is why players coming from there tend to generally do better than players from other leagues. It hopefully means it wouldn’t take him too long to get used to it and he can contribute sooner.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
FFS there are some needy armchair fans on this thread. Worst thing that can happen is we sign a forward who isn't good enough and he spends the rest of the season as our fourth choice striker. At the end of the period we get to send him back and laugh at how crap he looked in the warm ups. Of course if you are watching on some dodgy stream at home, ranting at the TV and wondering why your team aren't world champions, you can't really join in with this one.

We might just might need an extra striker as an insurance policy. A couple of goals may make all the difference in where we finish, even the odd cameo role, as a late substitute, whilst holding on to a lead. We don't have anyone queuing up behind Connolly, ready to play as a first team striker.

Absolutely,we are experienced in doing just that Obika, Ackpom and Best for starters

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Yeah I just checked the first website I looked at was out of date. His up to date stats are actually even worse. 5 goals from 17 appearances in the arse end of LIGUE 1 is pretty desperate stuff.

So do we know if he's not scoring because he couldn't find his own arse to wipe it, or because the rest of the team can't provide quality service to the striker(s)?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We need someone if only to give a massive kick up the arse to Connelly, Murray and Maupay. He's patently better at holding the ball up than Connelly and faster than Murray so another option. Who in the PL would want Connelly or Murray right now? Umm no one. A new signing brings out more in the players already here. See Murray when we signed Ulloa and Locadia. I'd rather have someone who seems better but with good coaching and I'd rather him than no one. Right now we're down if Maupay gets injured.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He and Maupay follow each other on Twitter, presumably they know each other from playing for one of the French youth sides together. I wonder if Neal has slid into his DMs...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Okay 1 in 3 is good for a lower team in the top French league. He is the right type of striker. I find the negativity from people who have never seen him play astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He and Maupay follow each other on Twitter, presumably they know each other from playing for one of the French youth sides together. I wonder if Neal has slid into his DMs...

Interesting link to Maupay

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Okay 1 in 3 is good for a lower team in the top French league. He is the right type of striker. I find the negativity from people who have never seen him play astounding.

Thats how things work round here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here