Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Serhou Guirassy (Amiens striker) - Bid made

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I've kept quiet until now but this has done my nut! Finally we had something to cling to. A sign that the club were going to do something about the ludicrous situation they put themselves in in the summer and surprise, surprise, it's all bollocks. F*** the transfer window for the rest of the day. Once again it's the hope that bloody kills you. I'm on an eight hour flounce. :flounce:

Edit: And now a young dolphin has been found dead on Lancing beach. Can this day get any worse!:tantrum:

Only if you're a Remainer!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Ha! I would have taken you up on that, but then I received a text that Locadia is back! Feel strangely pleased about it. Hearing that news maybe you need the hug more than I do. :lolol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Ha! I would have taken you up on that, but then I received a text that Locadia is back! Feel strangely pleased about it. Hearing that news maybe you need the hug more than I do. :lolol:

He is only back to facilitate a sale to MLS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's what the club told him anyway

He is Guirassy insurance. Gives us a much better negotiating hand if we’ve got Locadia to fall back on.

I’m confident we’ll get our man from Amiens but will enjoy seeing Locadia get another chance if we can’t get the Senegalese across the line.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He is Guirassy insurance. Gives us a much better negotiating hand if we’ve got Locadia to fall back on.

I’m confident we’ll get our man from Amiens but will enjoy seeing Locadia get another chance if we can’t get the Senegalese across the line.

Do you believe that!? May I suggest GP is not a fan of Big Jürg.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Talksport just said this deal isn't happening. Amiens won't now let him go till summer.

That's what they reported.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Sounds like we will see neither!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Do you believe that!? May I suggest GP is not a fan of Big Jürg.

He was a massive fan pre-season.

Big Jürg threw his toys out because he was dropped in August and wasn’t guaranteed a starting place. He was then shipped.

I’d prefer him to nothing. I think we need a fourth Striker.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Seems odd that we won't spend on the striker we desperately need, but we relegated our player of the season to the bench to bring in Webster fo 20 million.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Talksport just said this deal isn't happening. Amiens won't now let him go till summer.

That's what they reported.

I’ve never credited Talksport as knowing anything.

4.5hrs is a very long time on transfer deadline day. Let’s see if Amiens can’t be tempted as we draw closer to the deadline.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Seems odd that we won't spend on the striker we desperately need, but we relegated our player of the season to the bench to bring in Webster fo 20 million.

I agree. Madness.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast

And you know this for a fact? Odd it may be but I am presuming that you are not privy to the club’s policy or reasons for signing players.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
And you know this for a fact? Odd it may be but I am presuming that you are not privy to the club’s policy or reasons for signing players.

Come on. Striker is a massive and obvious gap in our squad the club have failed to plug properly since we were promoted.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Come on. Striker is a massive and obvious gap in our squad the club have failed to plug properly since we were promoted.

Yes, I agree a new striker is essential. I was commenting more about the Webster and Duffy situation. We have implemented a totally different style of play from last season. Maybe Duffy’s style is not favoured as much as Webster’s. The truth is us fans really do not know what the club’s policy is regarding player recruitment, we can guess, assume, opinionate until the cows come home. It’s frustrating because we want the best, unfortunately that rarely happens - great when it does though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here