Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Serhou Guirassy (Amiens striker) - Bid made

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Lol [emoji23] TBF L’Equipe is I believe usually reliable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I’d agree

But Naylors back tracking makes me think he got something from the club.

Otherwise he would have been over the moon to answer the rumour and prove he was right.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I guess we will see. Youd like to think that Sky are pretty reliable, quote from the club by Naylor indicates that there is interest. Just whether he wants the move or not

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
come on lads this is typical deadline day stuff from Brighton. Naylor says early doors we are not signing a striker. Then to appease the masses and give the usual hope that kills you we are fed a rumour about a possible signing only to be told that "we tried" but couldn't pull it off- Watch it happen. If it does happen I will dance naked up Queen's road with a T-shirt saying "Razzle my Guirassy"

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
come on lads this is typical deadline day stuff from Brighton. Naylor says early doors we are not signing a striker. Then to appease the masses and give the usual hope that kills you we are fed a rumour about a possible signing only to be told that "we tried" but couldn't pull it off- Watch it happen. If it does happen I will dance naked up Queen's road with a T-shirt saying "Razzle my Guirassy"

His signing will be enough thank you

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wouldn't come. I think they've lined up a garrison of canons on the white cliffs. Anyone trying to get in after 11 tonight is facing bother.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9227745]If he was in the process of travelling and then got "set to stay put" it sounds like we would have been the ones that pulled out - hopefully due to one of our other (better) targets becoming available.

The recruitment team read his Wiki page and realised he’s shithouse

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've kept quiet until now but this has done my nut! Finally we had something to cling to. A sign that the club were going to do something about the ludicrous situation they put themselves in in the summer and surprise, surprise, it's all bollocks. F*** the transfer window for the rest of the day. Once again it's the hope that bloody kills you. I'm on an eight hour flounce. :flounce:

Edit: And now a young dolphin has been found dead on Lancing beach. Can this day get any worse!:tantrum:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9227745 said:
If he was in the process of travelling and then got "set to stay put" it sounds like we would have been the ones that pulled out - hopefully due to one of our other (better) targets becoming available.

DhvM55QX0AAnrzx.jpg

Oh bless you, you're so sweet.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9227745]If he was in the process of travelling and then got "set to stay put" it sounds like we would have been the ones that pulled out - hopefully due to one of our other (better) targets becoming available.

You think Robert Lewendowski has finally told Bayern he wants be a Seagull?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've kept quiet until now but this has done my nut! Finally we had something to cling to. A sign that the club were going to do something about the ludicrous situation they put themselves in in the summer and surprise, surprise, it's all bollocks. F*** the transfer window for the rest of the day. Once again it's the hope that bloody kills you. I'm on an eight hour flounce. :flounce:

Hug?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Robert Lewandowski would have signed for Blackburn Rovers had the Icelandic volcano not erupted.

It doesn't matter how often I hear that, it amazes me every single time because, well, it's Lewandowski signing for Blackburn under Sam Allardyce!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here