Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices for 2014-5 announced...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Fair increase to be honest, not sure how much my monthly DD for the North will be next season, but it shouldnt top £40.

Had a 2% increase in pay at work too, so that'll cover this increase.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The only group who come out badly are the youngsters who have just passed their 18th birthday their price increases over 100% ( around £235 increase for cheapest area) I think the club need to follow the lead from our friends up the road here. They have a step between U18 and adult prices. they have a young adult price for U21's.

Not too many of you concerned about losing many of our teenagers then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Adult Price Changes with % increases.

Zone A (North / South Stand) £455 - £465 2.2 % increase

Zone B (West Stand Upper) £535 - £550 2.8 % increase

Zone C (West Stand Lower, outer) £560 - £575 2.7 % increase

Zone D (West Stand Lower (nearer Centre), East Stand) £625 - £650 4.0 % increase

Zone E (West Stand Lower, central) £ 680 - £715 5.1 % increase

Zone F (Family Stand) £485 - £495 2.1 % increase

Anyone got these for senior? My dad (zone a - north stand shall we say) thinks his was £270 odd but now saying £315?! Can't be that much if a rise?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Seems like a reasonable increase.

I'm wondering how the club deals with those who will be 64 when tickets go on sale in March but will be 65 before the begining of the season - I bet I'll have to pay the full whack!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The only group who come out badly are the youngsters who have just passed their 18th birthday their price increases over 100% ( around £235 increase for cheapest area) I think the club need to follow the lead from our friends up the road here. They have a step between U18 and adult prices. they have a young adult price for U21's.

Not too many of you concerned about losing many of our teenagers then?

Nothing has changed with this announcement... the removal of the U21 happened when we moved from Withdean (and it has cost me hundreds of £s in the last few years).

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I take it these increases only apply to people who pay over 12 months and not upfront because if they don't then what incentive is there for people to pay up front and people who pay over 12 months are likely to cancel if we're fighting relegating so where is the incentive to pay up front?

Just like buying a new car, Buying a new car outright then you'd pay cash value and not the extra £1,000 or 2 by direct debit.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I take it these increases only apply to people who pay over 12 months and not upfront because if they don't then what incentive is there for people to pay up front and people who pay over 12 months are likely to cancel if we're fighting relegating so where is the incentive to pay up front?

Just like buying a new car, Buying a new car outright then you'd pay cash value and not the extra £1,000 or 2 by direct debit.

As I said earlier...

There is a clue in the name 'INTEREST FREE Direct Debit scheme'. :facepalm:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
2.8 % increase for WSU. Not much but slightly above inflation and well above my pay rise for the year.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
The North is £465, so £38.75 a month. A rise of £3.76 a month over four seasons doesn't seem unfair in my opinion.

You should feel sorry for the WSL crowd who have once again been hit with the biggest rise, up to £59.58 a month now!

Still staggeringly good value for us Northstanders - less than £20 a game. Extra 50p a match next season. Sound work by the club :thumbsup:

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Those prices just prove that the Club is in touch with the fans. I actually wouldn't have complained if the increase had been 5% but others would have. I believe the Club understands that and wants to retain the volume of season tickets sales and bums on seats support. Well done The Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here