Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices for 2014-5 announced...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which zone?
The pdf only has an adult price (£715) for zone E (central part)
All other prices are shown.

The problem appears to be on my tablet as I was able to download and print out the prices on my laptop but thanks for looking. The price seems quite reasonable to me taking into account our losses.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Why do you keep banging on about this when you have been told by many on several occasions that the price can be paid in full or in interest free instalments. It is what it is. If you want to pay up front then pay up front and if you want to spread the cost throughout the year then do that as I suspect most people do. I suspect there would be fewer STH if everyone had to pay up front so the club probably make the decision that the cost of chasing up a minority is more than balanced by the larger number of season ticket holders they have due to the facility.

If that doesn't satisfy you then make sure you have a banner for Saturday so we can all see where you sit!!!!!

So there's no incentive for people who are willing to pay up front then? Might as well get DD then and if we free fall next season then I'll just cancel.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So there's no incentive for people who are willing to pay up front then? Might as well get DD then and if we free fall next season then I'll just cancel.

No, but I can't see too many caring.

Why not d.i.y. an incentive and put the cash in a deposit account, pay by DD and pocket the interest. Problem solved.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

What many forget is that whilst you can cancel a direct debit you can't cancel the agreement you have made with the club to pay for a season ticket in full. Cancel a DD and you will have to pay the balance outstanding in full unless you can plead a 'special case' and the club consent to the cancellation of the season ticket.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
TAKE A LOOK AROUND THE PLACE AND THE AVERAGE AGE OF THE PUNTERS, where's the new blood coming from :nono:
regards
DR

Not sure why I'm bothering to engage, but the Amex is stuffed to the RAFTERS with kids.

And they've frozen prices for U18, U16 and U10.

So whats your point ?

Jan 30, 2008
Not sure why I'm bothering to engage, but the Amex is stuffed to the RAFTERS with kids.

And they've frozen prices for U18, U16 and U10.

So whats your point ?
stuffed to the rafters , really , all i see is leafy Sussex types on my travels, could be wrong though POSSIBLY WHERE I WAS SITTING ???
regards
DR

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'd honestly say that small increase has kept me.

I've been weighing up the options as I travel 340 miles round trip for home games but 2.7% increase and a 7% pay increase means I can do another season! along with away days which I still enjoy more

Jan 30, 2008
I'd honestly say that small increase has kept me.

I've been weighing up the options as I travel 340 miles round trip for home games but 2.7% increase and a 7% pay increase means I can do another season! along with away days which I still enjoy more
fair play for your efforts patcham, i see it as £560 in my pocket and the discretion of when i fancy it without the commitment, to many times last season i sat there thinking i was going through the motions, all to predictable for my liking :wink:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here