Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices for 2014-5 announced...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
fair play for your efforts patcham, i see it as £560 in my pocket and the discretion of when i fancy it without the commitment, to many times last season i sat there thinking i was going through the motions, all to predictable for my liking :wink:
regards
DR

believe you're older than me though lad:eek: I've been considering stopping all season but reckon one more..

it's more about seeing the lads and having a few jars but I see where you're coming from on the fund front - picking and choosing is a good shout:wink:

Jan 30, 2008
believe you're older than me though lad:eek: I've been considering stopping all season but reckon one more..

it's more about seeing the lads and having a few jars but I see where you're coming from on the fund front - picking and choosing is a good shout:wink:
yeah ,i'm a silly old duffer who likes a jolly up :wink:
regards
DR

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
The only group who come out badly are the youngsters who have just passed their 18th birthday their price increases over 100% ( around £235 increase for cheapest area) I think the club need to follow the lead from our friends up the road here. They have a step between U18 and adult prices. they have a young adult price for U21's.

There's another group (but similar situation): Outside of the Family Stand there is no U16 pricing so elsewhere those who have just passed their 10th Birthday jump straight from U10 to U18 prices. Based just on next year's prices that's up 84% from £125 to £230 in the North. Nothing against the Family Stand but we don't want to be there and it couldn't accommodate all the demand if everyone like us did. There needs to be differentiated U16 pricing elsewhere in the ground to soften this hike (not match the Family Stand U16 price) and help bring younger support through. Think we're out of step with other clubs on this and it may backfire on us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here