Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket frustration!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was asked for/paid 20% deposit with the rest on DD

That sounds about right , the DD allows you to pay for the ticket over 12 months on an interest free basis (some clubs set up the purchase as a loan agreement). You have missed the payment dates for April and May so the DD starts beginning of June and is adjusted so the full price is settled with the last DD payment in March before the ST payments on DD for the following season start in April.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How much was that for you ?

Mines on Friday, id imagine there would be a good few available then, over a weeks time - then id have no idea - i will ask on Friday though.

I had one standard ticket (£575 total) @ £95.83 deposit +£479.17 on DD

and one concession (£396.50 total) @ £66.08 deposit +£330.42 on DD

Hope that helps

Still don't know where I'm sitting though.... E1E1FU650&651 anyone?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

Hope that helps

Still don't know where I'm sitting though.... E1E1FU650&651 anyone?

E1 = East Stand, level 1 (i.e. East stand lower)
F = Entrance F, not seating block ( incidentally I go throught entrance E in WSU so this might be around the half-way line. I think entrances D and E straddle the half-way line so you might be between centre circle and penalty area but closer to centre circle )
U = Row U (not sure how many rows from the back that is but it will be near the back )
Seats 650 and 651 ( That doesn't sound right as I'm on the half-way line in seat 118 in WSU so I'd expect no more than around 250 seats in a row along the side of the pitch, unless of course there is only one numbering system for the whole stadium, so seat numbers in the East Stand run from around 500 - 750 say ).

You're probably just in front of one of the current East Stand 1901 seats.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
E1 = East Stand, level 1 (i.e. East stand lower)
F = Entrance F ( incidentally I go throught entrance F in WSU so this might be around the half-way line )
U = Row U (not sure how many rows from the back that is but it will be near the back )
Seats 650 and 651 ( That doesn't sound right as I'm on the half-way line in seat 118 in WSU so I'd expect no more than around 250 seats in a row along the side of the pitch, unless of course there is only one numbering system for the whole stadium, so seat numbers in the East Stand run from around 500 - 750 say ).

Ridiculous to spend a grand and not know what you've bought but as long as I can go to the Amex next season........................................... :lol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Bugger, im near enough skint until next week - although will all depend on where i get a seat - hopefully the "cheaper" area (WSU or North) - though thats about £60 - so i could just about do that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Bugger, im near enough skint until next week - although will all depend on where i get a seat - hopefully the "cheaper" area (WSU or North) - though thats about £60 - so i could just about do that.

they do try to fit you in based on your budget of how much you want to spend - I can't speak highly enough of the staff I've dealt with - friendly and helpful :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
and just under half of their total support last saturday! ???

I had a chuckle when they announced the attendance as just over 10k , looked no more than 7k including the away support.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

Ridiculous to spend a grand and not know what you've bought but as long as I can go to the Amex next season........................................... :lol:

In the West Stand entrances run from South (A) to North (H) but it might be the opposite way round in the East.

At a guess I think you'll be just above the smaller left hand seagull in this pic (which is almost exactly the view from my seat incidentally )......

Attachments

• 2634074_09f4411a.jpg
    2634074_09f4411a.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 58

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
In the West Stand entrances run from South (A) to North (H) but it might be the opposite way round in the East.

At a guess I think you'll be just above the smaller left hand seagull in this pic (which is almost exactly the view from my seat incidentally )......

Loving that. Thanks wing co!
I asked for a seat close to an aisle so hopefully we are somewhere between the penalty box to pretty close to the half way line if your idea on seat numbers is right - back row so a good view with the elevation and as all I've seen shows no overhang from the new seats. Hopefully mine are currently covered by a nice black plastic bag ready for me to warm it in August :lol:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset

Row U is the row in front of the 1901'ers this season.

My seats are 637/638 - pretty much on the outside edge of the centre circle so you'll be just a bit more central than that I believe.

In summary - good seats!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Row U is the row in front of the 1901'ers this season.

My seats are 637/638 - pretty much on the outside edge of the centre circle so you'll be just a bit more central than that I believe.

In summary - good seats!

Thanks Nail-Z - gets better by the minute

maybe talk about a car share for games when we travel from Somerset (Bridgwater) ? Won't be every match though - PM me sometime if you are interested

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

E1A and E1B are to the far right of that pic next to the North Stand (I'm in E1B). I'd say the small seagull was E1D and E1F will be to the left of the large seagull. Row U will be level with the back of the stairwells. Great view from there [MENTION=6678]severnside gull[/MENTION] !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
E1A and E1B are to the far right of that pic next to the North Stand (I'm in E1B). I'd say the small seagull was E1D and E1F will be to the left of the large seagull. Row U will be level with the back of the stairwells. Great view from there [MENTION=6678]severnside gull[/MENTION] !

:thumbsup:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
How much was that for you ?

Mines on Friday, id imagine there would be a good few available then, over a weeks time - then id have no idea - i will ask on Friday though.

Could you either quote or pm me on your answer please. Mine is on wed, with the bank hol on Monday it should not be too different to your selection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here