Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket frustration!!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just spoke to a friend who was renewing in ticket office and was told they have already sold 4500 new season tickets for the new seating! They expecting us to have around 23000 season ticket holders for start of next season. That is amazing considering where we were just two years ago! Fantastic effort by club and fans! I think we will have same amount season ticket holders as Chelsea!

Hope they have enough for all the ones who have appointments booked for the next month and that the club havent "overbooked" seats. Of course a lot have moved though.

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I got a computer says no woman too she knew nothing; my apt is next wed and want ST for 2 so I hope there are some ESU seats left. I also hope ESU and ESL can mingle before match as want pie and pint with mates who are in ESL.

Call through to the ticket line so select option 4 rather than 1 when you first call through. Just did it and got my seats sorted straight away. ESU N547 and N548. Can not wait

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
I got a computer says no woman too she knew nothing; my apt is next wed and want ST for 2 so I hope there are some ESU seats left. I also hope ESU and ESL can mingle before match as want pie and pint with mates who are in ESL.

You may be out of luck, if the same arrangement applies for the ESU/L and it does for WSU/L then there will be completely different entrances and concourse arrangements. Although I do accept their is quite a large chunk of 'special' seats in the middle of the west stand.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
WSL are A-I entrances with I at the far North, not sure if it's the same in 1901 or WSU tho

You have an extra entrance in WSL right over the half-way line/players tunnel for the press box I think. As do 1901, I presume that goes into the Upper Platinum Lounge as the Lower one is at the back of the lower tier. Only 8 in WSU as we have a refreshment kiosk at that location.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Call through to the ticket line so select option 4 rather than 1 when you first call through. Just did it and got my seats sorted straight away. ESU N547 and N548. Can not wait

I owe you a beer, Just did the same, ESU block D row T. 4 season tickets for next season, no hassle at all. (Today):clap::clap::cheers::cheers:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't fault the enthusiasm (and it's brilliant to see how excited all the people are who didn't get tickets last year for whatever reason...it'll be worth every penny, guys), but I'd be a little surprised if we'd shifted an extra 4,500 already, especially as the deadline for existing renewals was only 3 days ago.

Surely someone's exaggerating a tad. At this stage.

seagul

Jan 16, 2012
bexhill
You either want season ticket or you dont!! make the effort,go sick blag a day off do what you have to to get there im going to,and i dont give a toss which seat ive got as long as ive got one! I go to away matches you dont get a choice then but you still see the albion play!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I'm not often critical of the ticket office but chaos does not even begin to describe how this is being handled.
I have 3 x season tickets already and wanted to get another for my wife. They contacted her to arrange a presentation but I asked them if they could see whats available in WSU near me but they said no. Booked appointment for Tuesday.
In the meantime they rang me about my boys tickets as there was some issue with the DD being doen for both tickets. Whilst on the phone I asked about WSU again and she said there was a spare seat 3 along from me. She said she would reserve it contact my wife on Thursday for deposit. No phone call yesterday so wife has gone to ticket office today only to find out they have given the seat away. She now has to take 1 on its own 5 rows back.
Information varies between who you speak to.
The whole thing is a mess and inconsistent information is being given depending on who you speak to.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I phoned up again this morning, told different info yet again - admittedly the guy i just spoke to was a lot more helpful and gave a lot more info so im taking it that hes right - we shall soon find out !!!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
wohooooooooooooooooo got north stand ticket today n1b row j seat 343 any ideas where about,s this is

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
ST Presentation booked with my mate, we're going to have season tickets in less than 2 weeks.........explaining to the mrs where i'm conjouring this money up from (want to pay it all in one hit so it's going on the credit card) will be amusing, but f*** it - I doubt i'm going to get the chance again, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
My mate went up this afternoon to choose our seats. He said they were selling so fast, that as you chose one, if you weren't quick enough confirming, the seat was getting snapped up by someone else. Only singles left in the West and North stands and nearly all of the ESU sold out already with odd single seats still available. Guessing those with appointments in the next few weeks will be offered the South stand????

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
My mate went up this afternoon to choose our seats. He said they were selling so fast, that as you chose one, if you weren't quick enough confirming, the seat was getting snapped up by someone else. Only singles left in the West and North stands and nearly all of the ESU sold out already with odd single seats still available. Guessing those with appointments in the next few weeks will be offered the South stand????
Ithink you have hit the nail on the head , just done the old ticket office option 4 jobby and hey presto i am now in the north stand , central to goal 2 rows from the back ....get in.....ask about south and they said they have not become available to home supporters yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here