Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket frustration!!!!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Me too!
Me and the missus were in the 1st pres at midday.

got to walk out on the balcony of the west 1901, down into the seats to get a taste of the upper east view + watch Nooney take his mates round the pitch - if you see his photo on twitter, we're at the window in the top left...

then bought 2 season tickets at the North end of the upper East :D well chuffed

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Got mine, smack bang in the middle of the North stand - guy told me that the club HAS broken the 20,000 mark for STHs today. Only a few singles are avaliable in the North, WSL is sold out and East and ESU have a number left as well.

Season Tickets are also being sold in the SW Corner, but uptake on those has been slow. South Stand expected to be match-by-match only.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Got mine, smack bang in the middle of the North stand - guy told me that the club HAS broken the 20,000 mark for STHs today. Only a few singles are avaliable in the North, WSL is sold out and East and ESU have a number left as well.

Season Tickets are also being sold in the SW Corner, but uptake on those has been slow. South Stand expected to be match-by-match only.

Gutted if WSL is sold out, appointment Tuesday midday. Was planning on South if couldn't get in WSL but got told that no ST's in there so not sure where to go now. SW corner or ESU.

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
Was that by phoning up on the off chance or from chosing at the presentation ?

My preference is for 3 in West Upper and appointment isnt till 14th May so probably wont get first choice.

By ringing. My appointment was due on the 17th May but that has been cancelled now. Had a friend ring up and do the same thing, they didn't have groups of 4 left so he got 2 & 2

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I got some in SW corner and it was virtually empty at that point. I was the last person seen yesterday afternoon so there should still be plenty of space in there.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Gutted if WSL is sold out, appointment Tuesday midday. Was planning on South if couldn't get in WSL but got told that no ST's in there so not sure where to go now. SW corner or ESU.

Your very very very certain to get something in the SW Corner - uptake of them is slow, probably because its a corner and people are just unsure of what the view would be like.

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
any idea about availability in Family Stand? Really only needing the one ticket in addition to the 2 I already have there

When I got additional tickets for the current Mrs Albion Rob & youngest daughter on Wednesday, there were not many pairs of tickets together (certainly not four together as I would have liked). If you need just one, fingers crossed that you get one close to your existing tickets.

As per previous advice, persist with the ticket line and you shouldn't have to make an appointment.

Good luck.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
There are a few,and I mean few,single seats available in the North Stand(as at 11.00am). Got mine earlier,row V somewhere & couldn't be any more happier right now :-D

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Most of it will be match-by-match tickets - seeing as these areas are generally the quietest in the stadium - i doubt it will.

More misinformation, the WSL match day sale area at the north end is very lively...... stop chucking these unsupported statements into the mix.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There are plenty of people that sat in the southstand at the goldstone who no doubt see the opportunity of once again sitting in the southstand at the Amex as a return home as i did when i purchased my northstand ticket , from memory the southstand was in the goldstone era a lively place to sit , i cant see it being any different now people know theres a fair chance they can get a matchday ticket in the south.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Most of it will be match-by-match tickets - seeing as these areas are generally the quietest in the stadium - i doubt it will.

I tried out the South Stand for the Burnley game. I managed to easily get them started with "We're The South Stand..." before the match started, and it was virtually non-stop singing throughout the match. I don't think being a non-STH area means it be quiet by any means.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Call through to the ticket line so select option 4 rather than 1 when you first call through. Just did it and got my seats sorted straight away. ESU N547 and N548. Can not wait
I owe you a beer too. The ticket office seem to be changing their policy day by day. Phoned up on Wed to book over the phone and was told they could only do that in exceptional circumstances - they gave me an appointment for 21 May. After seeing your post I phoned again yesterday and the guy booked me three tickets straight away no problem. ESU on the half way line, back row. Get In! Just need Vicente to decide to stay next season and I'll be in dreamland.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Curious as to why they are not selling ST's in South. Accept they need to allow for more away allocations in cup games but that's only about 1000 I thought and there's 2500 seats in that stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here