Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket frustration!!!!

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
I owe you a beer too. The ticket office seem to be changing their policy day by day. Phoned up on Wed to book over the phone and was told they could only do that in exceptional circumstances - they gave me an appointment for 21 May. After seeing your post I phoned again yesterday and the guy booked me three tickets straight away no problem. ESU on the half way line, back row. Get In! Just need Vicente to decide to stay next season and I'll be in dreamland.

I did the same. Tried ringing on Wednesday and they wouldnt let me buy one - had to make an appointment which I did for this tuesday. Got a letter through the other day saying I could make an appointment or ring up and buy my new ST over the phone. So I rang up yesterday and quoted the letter - job done, North stand, row J. Happy time :)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
see now thats annoying, as those of us who got our letter first, therefore on waiting list longer, didnt have that option. We had to book an appointment, but now people who got their letter later can book over the phone they are getting priority. as long as i get my ST i'll be made up, but it wouldve been nice to sit in the noise stand.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
see now thats annoying, as those of us who got our letter first, therefore on waiting list longer, didnt have that option. We had to book an appointment, but now people who got their letter later can book over the phone they are getting priority. as long as i get my ST i'll be made up, but it wouldve been nice to sit in the noise stand.

I agree it's poor and probably driven by them getting overwhelmed on the phones and someone saying "feck! it's getting too difficult just sell them"

But I'm sure everyone who wants will get them and there's not really a bad seat in the house ... good luck

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
I agree with you to be honest. I was one of the later ones on the waiting list (Feb 2012). So it is unfair.

I didnt know that they'd changed the wording of the letters. Matbe they got fed up of people ringing up asking if they could buy on the phone and buckled.

Hope you get it sorted for were you want mate

Thanks RM- no fault of yours the tickets seem to be going o the back of the queue first. I am due in 17th May- who knows what scrapings will be left then. It does not seem fair that only row A North or the corners of ESU will be left for those in the queue since August.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Curious as to why they are not selling ST's in South. Accept they need to allow for more away allocations in cup games but that's only about 1000 I thought and there's 2500 seats in that stand

Match-by-match tickets are being moved to the South from the East - SW Corner is being given to STH

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
Thanks RM- no fault of yours the tickets seem to be going o the back of the queue first. I am due in 17th May- who knows what scrapings will be left then. It does not seem fair that only row A North or the corners of ESU will be left for those in the queue since August.

Ring them up on Tuesday morning. Choose option 4 and book them on the phone. There are letters that say you can do so just quote that to them

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012

Ring them up on Tuesday morning. Choose option 4 and book them on the phone. There are letters that say you can do so just quote that to them

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
£570, dearer than upper west cos you dont have to look at the portacabins:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here