Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
True, I wonder why so early tho? They could have kept ST sales going for another week or two.

Edit: Just checked - the first home games don't go on sale until Monday week (23rd). I bet they'll announce that 'due to demand' STs will be on sale for a futher week.

Maybe they want to finalise the sales so that they can send out the new ST's?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What they'll probably do is announce the deadline has passed - but anyone ringing up next week will still be sold one.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Back down to 37 online - they really are shifting some product today!

Don't think there will be any need to extend the deadline as, with the exception of wheelchair spaces and family tickets it looks like they will all be sold by Friday

Last edited:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
I reckon the ticket office staff are watching this thread and adding more on-line when we get down to single figures just to wind us up.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere but there's a new statement been added to the site re. what happens to ST's in the South for Cup Games.

Season ticket holders located in south-west corner blocks S1G or S1H are advised that their seat may not be available for cup games, owing to the compulsory 15 per cent allocation on offer to the away supporters. Should the visiting club request their full allocation, season ticket holders within the affected areas will have the opportunity to purchase seats elsewhere at the Amex.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Basically for a big cup game STH's in S1G and S1H will shift elsewhere and reduce the number of matchday sale tickets , making it nearly impossible for the glory hunters to get a ticket.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
16 now...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Now showing 13

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What is the next best supported club, just to get an idea of how far we are from them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here