Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
looks like post match is going to get a lot worse before it gets better!!

"Outside the stadium, work to extend the platform at Falmer Station to allow supporters to exit from all train doors is programmed to be finished by Christmas."

“We have to make sure that everything is approved by Network Rail.

“I expect the work will be under way by October or November and will be completed by Christmas.” "

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
In terms of architecture and the way our temple of worship is constructed, I think it's a fascinating build. Not only is it beautiful to look from the outer concourse into the stadium via the hole they opened up, but it's a marvel how the steel shell supports the structure when the bricks are taken out for seat and tier installation. What a fascinating modern stadium we have.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
think they want to start up another data base full of people of the new waiting list for when the next phase goes in

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Back up to 32

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Lol the drama goes on then they put more on. Then i go 'ahhhhhh' like when we miss an open goal

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Still can't see why these tickets cannot be sold until the Cardiff game goes on sale.

Yes, makes no sense to me. Looks like they've pulled the plug now, altho I bet if anyone rings up for a ST next week they will be sold one.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Yes, makes no sense to me. Looks like they've pulled the plug now, altho I bet if anyone rings up for a ST next week they will be sold one.

Message now says that some STs may not have access to their seats for cup games. This must mean we have sold more than 85% of the ground out therefore total ST sales must be higher than 23,162.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Message now says that some STs may not have access to their seats for cup games. This must mean we have sold more than 85% of the ground out therefore total ST sales must be higher than 23,162.

Seeing as ST sales have now stopped I'm surprised the club haven't issued a press release saying how many they've sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here