Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No - if there were ONLY 5 left in the row...

What I was aiming at here was essentially work towards the aisles , single seats on the aisle are much more attractive than mid row..... I do understand that singles cannot be eliminated completely, you just need to apply a little logic at the point of sale....

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
going tomorrow morning 9 on the dot. paid in 10 hours and 35 minutes! buzzing.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
i'd phone up ticket office and ask them to reserve it for you, if rumours are true that there are only 60 left we might get a few people snapping up last few over night - ticket office are always very helpful :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Online sales seemed to slow down today but unsurprisingly as you can only set-up a monthly direct debit by calling or in person - if what is being suggested for shop and telesales is true then we will sell out tomorrow and I'm guessing that means in excess of 22000 season tickets all-in-all. Does anyone know if the figure is ever actually released?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Online sales seemed to slow down today but unsurprisingly as you can only set-up a monthly direct debit by calling or in person - if what is being suggested for shop and telesales is true then we will sell out tomorrow and I'm guessing that means in excess of 22000 season tickets all-in-all. Does anyone know if the figure is ever actually released?

I think the club will give an approximation of how many STH's there are next week once they've sold them all.

When there were scattered singles available in the other stands, they all got snapped up in 24h, so that rather dilutes the argument that singles don't sell.

In the family stand, I was told there are less than 10 singles, and they were considering contacting people to shuffle them along to make a few pairs. They also sent they could sell singles if adult was in talking distance of child.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really hope we sell-out... would be a fantastic achievement... sounds like we're getting pretty close...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here