Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What is the next best supported club, just to get an idea of how far we are from them?

'best supported' and most number of season ticket holders are different things, lots of clubs with larger attendances than us we just have a culture of owning a season ticket due to restrictions at Withdean.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
'best supported' and most number of season ticket holders are different things, lots of clubs with larger attendances than us we just have a culture of owning a season ticket due to restrictions at Withdean.

OK, how many season tickets do the club above us next in the list sell?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone know:
To nearest 100, what will be the total of Amex S/T(including 1901 Club) holders, when this 'Summer's' sales are complete vey shortly?

The club do and will probably tell us next week.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

I dont think its anything to do with Withdean. Its supply and demand and amazing facilities. People who want to gurantee they can get a ticket when they want to go have bought a season ticket rather than risk missing out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Palace are nearly up to 8.

Palace have managed to shift roughly 8,250 but that includes the freebie offers. With any luck they'll have the same numbers of STH's as they did last season which is a jolly good effort for a club treading water.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I believe tha, as of last week, the mighty Glasgow rangers had sold.................

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
'less than 350' were available on monday i would have thought the club may have continued the countdown of how many left each day ? on line sales since then must have been nearly 100 i wonder how many left with just 2 days of sales left ???????

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
On here somewhere there was a list - we were 10th - behind 9 Premiership clubs. From all 92 clubs. Pretty good going I'd say.

Indeed, just wondered whether the next step was a large gap or whether the few hundred we've sold of late closed that gap? I'll trawl that thread.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
of the 50 put online yesterday lunchtime there are only 13 remaining and 9 of the 45 added last night have gone so ticket sales still moving at a reasonable pace - my guess overall is that there can't be more than a couple of hundred left

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
of the 50 put online yesterday lunchtime there are only 13 remaining and 9 of the 45 added last night have gone so ticket sales still moving at a reasonable pace - my guess overall is that there can't be more than a couple of hundred left

Worth noting that some of the STH's will never be sold. There are a handful of single seats in the family area, so they can't go. There's also single seats in the other stands, so many of those won't sell, just because most (* dodgy fact based on comments from TB about the waiting list this year) people want two or more seats together.

I am still astounded that the club didn't do something to try to shuffle people along rows to bring the single seats together as pairs/triples.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am still astounded that the club didn't do something to try to shuffle people along rows to bring the single seats together as pairs/triples.

Or don't bleeding sell any tickets leaving one seat gaps...... set it as a rule from the beginning, logical to me

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or don't bleeding sell any tickets leaving one seat gaps...... set it as a rule from the beginning, logical to me

So if there are a row of five available, and somebody wanted to buy four of them, you wouldnt have let them?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
So if there are a row of five available, and somebody wanted to buy four of them, you wouldnt have let them?

I think that's what ticketmaster do. I tried to get some seats for a gig last year and they wouldn't sell me 2 together, when there were rows of 3 available.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Of course just without leaving a gap..... start the 4 from next to the last occupied seat.... simple

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here