Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Slightly bizarre! Why would the club do this? Surely it's in their interest to keep ST sales going until the start of the season - it's over a month away yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slightly bizarre! Why would the club do this? Surely it's in their interest to keep ST sales going until the start of the season - it's over a month away yet.

There are only 350 left and with this announcement it might encourage some last minute panic buying so that by the Friday they are all gone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anybody know why all 350 aren't available online ?
Insider's reply :
1. Some season tickets are not available online as they have restrictions (wheelchair and family stand)
2. When a customer cancels a seat/doesnt take up a reservation or moves location, the seat that they just vacated doesnt become available online
3. As we are selling approx 60 a day the number is constantly changing.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There are only 350 left and with this announcement it might encourage some last minute panic buying so that by the Friday they are all gone.

Bet if they don't sell them all, some more will be magically released before the season starts...

Would be a bit stupid to have people on a waiting list when they could potentially be sold a ST.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Meanwhile, our Croydon chums have just announced that they've reached the heady heights of 8250 sales (including freebies). Only 750 more to meet their previous season's total.
Palace are keeping up well at around a third of our sales -to be honest this seems fair enough given the gulf in quality...

Bet if they don't sell them all, some more will be magically released before the season starts...

Would be a bit stupid to have people on a waiting list when they could potentially be sold a ST.

This, however, I think we this announcement, the final 350 may well sell.

All clever marketing. Those who end up on a waiting list next week, will get a call the week after offering them a ticket.

Also, I would not be surprised to see the price of match by match sales drop a quid or two once all the ST's are sold.

They ain't daft!

Actually, remember from Monday, the club will begin selling tickets for match by match sales for the coming season. Maybe it's all just down to logistics?

Last edited:

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
And the banner advert I got at the top of this page? For Blackburn Rovers season tickets!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
1 in the south west corner and we are all done online (for now)

edit: 48 added at the back of S1G :lol:

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Actually, remember from Monday, the club will begin selling tickets for match by match sales for the coming season. Maybe it's all just down to logistics?

True, I wonder why so early tho? They could have kept ST sales going for another week or two.

Edit: Just checked - the first home games don't go on sale until Monday week (23rd). I bet they'll announce that 'due to demand' STs will be on sale for a futher week.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here