Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

Down to 42 so starting to move again.

Just a guess that when these are nearly gone there will be blocks of seats in S1F and S1H come online

Back on 27 as of now.

We are 100% sure that S1F will not be sold as the club have already stated that up to 3300 tickets will be available to the away teams, which is half the south stand in addition to the 2 blocks in the ESL and the SE corner.

It is also my guess that the other half of S1G (the eastern half) will be the area that is for match by match sales. This area will also be handed over to away fans if we have to give up 15% (although it wont quite be there) for a cup game.

S1H is a mystery. We know the south stand has to accommodation some comps and staff tickets, but I would be surprised if this figure is nearly 600. Maybe some have already been sold here. Maybe some will be if needed. Maybe some of these will also be match by match sales.

Also, in S1G, the back 5 rows and the front 12 rows were never available online, Maybe these are actually where the staff are, or maybe these will also be made available when the current lot sell out - which is looking dam soon!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Back on 27 as of now.

We are 100% sure that S1F will not be sold as the club have already stated that up to 3300 tickets will be available to the away teams, which is half the south stand in addition to the 2 blocks in the ESL and the SE corner.

It is also my guess that the other half of S1G (the eastern half) will be the area that is for match by match sales. This area will also be handed over to away fans if we have to give up 15% (although it wont quite be there) for a cup game.

S1H is a mystery. We know the south stand has to accommodation some comps and staff tickets, but I would be surprised if this figure is nearly 600. Maybe some have already been sold here. Maybe some will be if needed. Maybe some of these will also be match by match sales.

Also, in S1G, the back 5 rows and the front 12 rows were never available online, Maybe these are actually where the staff are, or maybe these will also be made available when the current lot sell out - which is looking dam soon!

Thanks for the info on S1F which makes sense. I think that the very back 5 rows of S1G and S1H are reserved for club use with a band of season tickets in each and the front 12 rows in each sold on a match by match basis. "Salting" these blocks with season tickets would make sense in guaranteeing that they will be at least partly occupied for every game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Perhaps they are just releasing STs in these areas on a block-by-block basis for some reason (perhaps to give the impression we are very near to selling out - sneaky!). Wouldn't be too surprised if other blocks of seats in S1G and S1H are released once the current ones are all sold.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Perhaps they are just releasing STs in these areas on a block-by-block basis for some reason (perhaps to give the impression we are very near to selling out - sneaky!). Wouldn't be too surprised if other blocks of seats in S1G and S1H are released once the current ones are all sold.

we will know tomorrow or Wednesday latest I guess - 40 tickets sold today and just 23 left online

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Don't know why some ppl persist with counting seats on website. It's been very clear for a while that the online plan does not show all available seats. Paul Camillin reported available number as somewhere under 400 two days ago.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The following stadium plan shows exactly where the away fans will be - so definitely the eastern half of S1F round to the southern half of E1G.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/staticFiles/88/b5/0,,10433~177544,00.pdf

Btw, anyone know if a club has a small following what blocks they will be allocated first? (I'm assuming East rather than South...)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Must say I'm a bit suprised the Club have allocated the south part of the East Stand to the away supporters. Those of us who witnessed that twat with the bell from Portsmouth last year might question putting people like that, (and others no doubt from other teams), close to the youngsters in the Family Stand. I would have thought that the equivalent side over by the West Stand might be have been more appropriate but I suppose that might encourage a better chance of a punchup so I don't think theres an easy answer.

Just would be unhappy taking my kiddies anywhere near the away support.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Makes sense that they make sure blocks are sold out to ST and not left with a mixture of ST & day trippers next to each other if all freed up & then don't sell out

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Makes sense that they make sure blocks are sold out to ST and not left with a mixture of ST & day trippers next to each other if all freed up & then don't sell out

Yes, very true.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Must say I'm a bit suprised the Club have allocated the south part of the East Stand to the away supporters. Those of us who witnessed that twat with the bell from Portsmouth last year might question putting people like that, (and others no doubt from other teams), close to the youngsters in the Family Stand. I would have thought that the equivalent side over by the West Stand might be have been more appropriate but I suppose that might encourage a better chance of a punchup so I don't think theres an easy answer.

Just would be unhappy taking my kiddies anywhere near the away support.

The away fans are at the south end of the East, the family stand is at the north - there is a lot of distance (and a lot of Albion fans) between them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The following stadium plan shows exactly where the away fans will be - so definitely the eastern half of S1F round to the southern half of E1G.

Btw, anyone know if a club has a small following what blocks they will be allocated first? (I'm assuming East rather than South...)

It would seem logical to stick them in ESL , clubs with a larger following also take SEC and the big away followings ESL , SEC and half of the South Stand. I assume the ESL and SEC will have the same prices but the South Stand tickets could be cheaper as they have to match what is charged in the North Stand but this wouldn't be a problem for away clubs asking for 3,300 tickets as they could sell the cheaper South Stand tickets first and it wouldn't matter to BHAFC as the ticket money would be paid up front.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
The away fans are at the south end of the East, the family stand is at the north - there is a lot of distance (and a lot of Albion fans) between them.

Thanks for that, I hadn't realised that the family end was only the north side. I can now take the Mileoakbabies without worrying. Mind you I wonder how safe there be near our North Stand louts!

I had not seen this before - thanks.

So, it appears 3300 will go from the east the half of S1F. If we only sell half of S1G as ST's, then half of S1G and the other half of S1F can be made available if we need to give 15%, without moving any STH's.

This would make 4000, so when the extra seats are in, we will be dam close to 4500 with staff, VIP's players wives etc.....

It would also mean that if the club can sell half of S1G and whatever might be available in S1H, then there is still a whole block (actually 2 halves) available for match by match sales, which is more than enough. Remember, only a few teams will take the 3300 allocation anyway.

My guess is that when the remaining few we can see in S1G are snapped up, there will be another big block towards the front. I think we can assume there are not even singles left anywhere else in the ground now. It was reported that 400 were left a day or two ago, so now I guess 350 ish?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Thanks for that, I hadn't realised that the family end was only the north side. I can now take the Mileoakbabies without worrying. Mind you I wonder how safe there be near our North Stand louts!

There are plenty of young children IN the North stand.. Including mine - I just make sure he remembers this: What you hear at football, STAYS at football.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Deadline of Friday for ST sales and the official site says there are "under 350" available (of which only 22 are shown online). Unless odds and ends I guess it is all South Stand now

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here