Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If they did not have gold, blue or white membership how does this make them a fan? clearly proves they have never been to an away game :shrug:

I'm not a member, but probably been to more away games than you've had school dinners.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I'm not a member, but probably been to more away games than you've had school dinners.

Doubt it, but what ever. I will just sit back & watch this nonsense unfold, basking in the fact i have my ticket for the Upper North Stand :clap2: & bothered to join the AMS .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hello I wish to go to Aston villa football club vs Brighton and hove Albion football club this weekend

are you a member

no I am not

ok it's ten pounds to become a member and then you can buy a ticket

well that sounds very reasonable squire. Here you go

thankyou, you now can go.

Seems quite simple to me.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not a great idea, worse to tell people in here that it was happening. Bit like telling people on here your address and that you are going to Villa on Saturday and the spare key is under the doormat!

scooter1

How soon is now?
Hello I wish to go to Aston villa football club vs Brighton and hove Albion football club this weekend

are you a member

no I am not

If only they'd actually made it that simple

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

are you a member

no I am not

Is the right answer :thumbsup:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
If only they'd actually made it that simple
It was, i went to the shop last Wednesday, had details of other member's that i am going with, handed them over the counter & hey presto left with 6 tickets. Simples.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
And if you can't get to the shop?
I posted my application before Christmas and as yet i've heard nothing back. I e-mailed the contact address via the website, no response.

This isn't me having a whinge, these are facts

You may still be lucky then, they said the tkt's would be sent out yesterday & today, fingers crossed you may still be lucky :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This isn't me having a whinge, these are facts

rafa-press.JPG

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Its not made simple and one of the reasons I hardly ever go anymore.

I was an away member some years ago but it must have lapsed so didn't have a membership. Phoned the shop, membership applications shut. Can I buy tickets to take 2 junior seagulls...yes but they would have to go in on their own.

Well that's nice and simple.

And before all the 'you don't deserve a ticket' shit starts, I was/am an Albion fan who used to go every home game for 20 years and lots of away games. I may not go much anymore so don't deserve to get one first in the queue but they could make things much easier.

That applies for going to home games, i just hope you can pay at the stadium at Falmer.

............As for tickets for the match, I have them thanks - both in the Away and Home sections. But i'd still like to know what happened to my membership application, the cheques not yet been cashed

Similar situation occurred with my son's Blue membership renewal during the close season. Paul, the ticket office manager, sorted it all out for him in a couple of minutes but I'd probably not bother Paul on the phone this week - his email address is:
paul.mcgowan@bhafc.co.uk.

The ticket office has a facility called a telephone. What happens is you dial a special number from your own telephone facility (obviously you need to have one yourself). A person (generally Scotish, male and very helpful) answers the telephone (it makes a noise alerting users that another telephone user wants to talk to them) You say
"Hello I'd like to buy tickets for Brighton and Hove Albion verses Aston Villa but I am unsure of my membership status, can you help me ?"
The resulting conversation resulted in being able to buy 2 tickets, one for myself and one for a friend.

Please feel free to use this template for any future purchases, remembering of course to change the opposing teams name to the name relevent to your purchase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here