There's Brighton there

There's Brighton there

There's Brighton there

There's Brighton there

etc etc etc

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
One of my mates was phoned this morning and told the tickets he had bought for the upper trinity had been withdrawn. Not being re-housed elsewhere in the ground etc.

Seems to be some inconsistencies from the villa ticket office.

Him and his mates are still going anyway as travel paid for. Can see a few hundred others in same boat.

What are villa going to do. Let a fair number of away fans wander about outside the ground for the duration of the match or house them in the spare seats where things can be controlled. No brainer isnt it?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I just looked at my away fans ticket and there is NO barcode.

To be fair, mine didn't either. I asked my mate who I went with, if he can remember, he said he thinks it's barcoded. When you roll into Birmingham at 1030 for a 1730 kick off - it's not easy to remember stuff like that. :laugh:

If there are pay on the day tickets for the home parts, it might be wise to buy a train ticket from somewhere like Telford to give your story a bit more credibility.

I'm driving..

Albion fans in the home ends will be ok if they keep a low profile and dont get lairy and bring attention to themselves. What is going to be fun is when we score and multitudes of Brighton fans jump up out of their seats forgetting for a fraction of a second where they are. :lolol:

Happened to me at WBA away, a few seasons back, stewards pulled me to one side, I was hoping they were going to stick me in the away end, then they just put me in the upper tier - 'for my own safety'. :shootself

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So it was still you choice to not be a blue member.....

Or am I missing something here?

The point you are missing is that I was a member of the old AMS scheme. It was free to transfer to the new scheme, but I opted to pay £30 instead. They now want me to pay another £10 for making that decision.

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
This thread is hilarious: it's like a fight on a football pitch, where one scrap starts and then leads to another and another. A bunch of mini binfests. Personally I put it all down to people's over-excitment. I would add this though: I would far far rather listen to the match on the radio and go crazy when we score, than attend the match at the home end and get up and say a polite `yup` when the Albion score.

Were you drummed out of the army for bumming aswell then?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
i got tickets in holte end but never arrived by yesterday so phoned villa ticket office who worked out i was albion fan so told me tickets had already been sent out but had been marked so i would not be able to get in.tickets arrived this morning wish i kept my mouth shut & just waited for the tickets.

i got tickets in holte end but never arrived by yesterday so phoned villa ticket office who worked out i was albion fan so told me tickets had already been sent out but had been marked so i would not be able to get in.tickets arrived this morning wish i kept my mouth shut & just waited for the tickets.

I think it's cos Holte End is the one most likely to kick off...if you were in any other stand you'da been alright.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
My tickets arrived today, home end, I knew they would come. Beer in the home end but not the away so it does have its plus side :yahoo:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

What do you mean marked?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Alright then lads, Sorry if it means that afew of you have to repeat urselves but I havent planned to go to the game tomorrow so have not paid to much attention to the occasional villa thread that has popped up!

My games called off tomorrow so I've hastily decided to go to Villa, whats the story about getting tickets in the away ends? Are they on sale at the ground and has someone mentioned that they are reseating alot of the brighton fans in a certain area? If I can choose any stands where would u recommend?

Cheers

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Alright then lads, Sorry if it means that afew of you have to repeat urselves but I havent planned to go to the game tomorrow so have not paid to much attention to the occasional villa thread that has popped up!

My games called off tomorrow so I've hastily decided to go to Villa, whats the story about getting tickets in the away ends? Are they on sale at the ground and has someone mentioned that they are reseating alot of the brighton fans in a certain area? If I can choose any stands where would u recommend?

Cheers

Away end, 100 restricted view tickets went on sale at the ticket office this morning. No idea if any left.

Home end, can only buy on the gate if you have Villa booking history.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I have got tickets in the home end. They arrived speedily and the money has been taken out of my account. No-one has phoned me to say they are cancelled or that I won't be allowed in. They are just plain card tickets, they have no bar code on them, no smart strips or anything. They do not have my address or postcode on them.

I just intend to turn up tomorrow with my son. We won't be wearing colours and we will just walk in with everyone else and keep our heads down. If challenged I will simply say that I'm a neutral taking in the chance to visit a big stadium. If the Albion score we will be sensible (unless it's the winner in injury time).

I can't help thinking there's a lot of scaremongering and wind ups on here. I'll let you know tomorrow evening..

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Reading on seagulls.co.uk, no persons can purchase tickets on the day in the Villa end, unless they already have a ticket history/account with the club.
So any BHA fan travelling up without a ticket will not get in. Did I read it Wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here