Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I know a mate who got his via seat exchange, so indirect, and got his ticket today

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
First your mate's son bought four home end tickets, but they were cancelled as he had a BN postcode, then a bit further down, your mate's son is a Villa fan and on their database!?

:shrug:

Just to clarify, the son and the villa fan are the SAME person. I didn`t make that clear, i think he purchased the ticket online thursday or friday from villa`s site. It seems that although he has purchased tickets from villa in the past their database deleted his contact details.He hasn`t been for a few years.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Those who already have home tickets need to remember that Villa WILL likely turn them away if they turn up and present them because (provided they refund you) a ticket is not a promissary note. It comes with provisions... things like turning up pissed, acting offensively, or being an oppo supporter, all of which mean you have breached their rules and you can be refused. Ultimately they can refuse you admission completely at their discretion.

Some of you really would have been better off just showing up and paying on the day rather than starting endless "look at me" threads on here.

I'd still travel if I was you though. you never know.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I await my telephone call, with a modicum of concern...
After all, all I want is to watch a game of football between two sides, one of which I support, the other of which has a ground large enough to accomodate me and around 8000 of my clubs other supporters but, it appears won't

What a shame

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I went there with Spurs in November, and I'm 75% + sure that it's barcoded..

Because I remember saying to a steward "We're not this advanced down at White Hart Lane". I'm sure that was Villa..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hey, for those wanting a good day out, just travel up , have a couple of beers and pay on the day. Just learn some Brummie.

I agree with the comments from the Villa board - why can't football fans sit together if they want? Segregation increases abuse of other supporters/teams as fans know they're 'safe' to do so without insulting/angering those next to them.
The last time I went to a cup game at Villa Park, it was for an FA Cup Semi-final between Birmingham City and West Bromwich Albion.

The queue (at Villa Park) took hours to work its way around the stadium - Blues and Baggies fans together, ending up sitting (or standing) together in an unsegregated ground.

Those were the days.

D

Deleted User X18H

the last time i went to a cup game at villa park, it was for an fa cup semi-final between birmingham city and west bromwich albion.

The queue (at villa park) took hours to work its way around the stadium - blues and baggies fans together, ending up sitting (or standing) together in an unsegregated ground.

Those were the days.
1968?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
The last time I went to a cup game at Villa Park, it was for an FA Cup Semi-final between Birmingham City and West Bromwich Albion.

The queue (at Villa Park) took hours to work its way around the stadium - Blues and Baggies fans together, ending up sitting (or standing) together in an unsegregated ground.

Those were the days.

Oh FFS! How many times this week will I have to hear this story!!!

:facepalm: :p

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
they do not use paper tickets anymore ( apart from away fans and cup ) so are they likely to have machines for paper tickets anymore?

All supporters - whether cup scheme members, season ticket holders or match ticket purchasers - will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture This is a CUP SCHEME fixture and you will be charged for your seat as per the terms and conditions of membership. You will receive a PAPER TICKET for this fixture and are advised to check your Account History online/via the Call Centre to ensure that their payment has been successful and to that you are not turned away at point-of-entry on match night

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If there are pay on the day tickets for the home parts, it might be wise to buy a train ticket from somewhere like Telford to give your story a bit more credibility.

D

Deleted User X18H

If there are pay on the day tickets for the home parts, it might be wise to buy a train ticket from somewhere like Telford to give your story a bit more credibility.

Or even Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Or even Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Trains don't stop there any more!

could always try buying a cheap villa scarf to wear through the turnstiles - you can then give it to the nearest child to where you are sitting and earn some protection from their family :lolol:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
:censored:

Excuse me, am I missing something? How come so many Albion fans appear to be happy that their fellow supporters won't get to see the game? I am hoping to go with 3 other fans, but because some of them werent Gold, Blue or white members (on time) we didnt get tickets in the Away allocation. Got mine in the home section of the Doug Ellis but they aint turned up yet and I'm now not expecting them to. So, I'll miss out.

By the way I'm not gonna give it the "I've supported the club 35yrs so I should get a ticket..." routine, I think it's brilliant that there has been such a demand for the tickets, but if I did get a ticket, what I wouldnt do is name call those who were so desperate to go they'd get tickets in the home end. So f*ck all you who are laughing and giving it the "I told you so" b*llocks. :censored:

If they did not have gold, blue or white membership how does this make them a fan? clearly proves they have never been to an away game :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here