Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I've fooked up (I'm still in Afghan), or I should say my missus fooked up - it was my away tickets that came today - Doug Ellis Lower

Sorry for the confusion, no home tics yet, if they come I'll sell them at face value to anyone who wants them. I'm not too hopeful now though.

Please can i have them i love you!! XXXX :angel:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
even this thread has shown up on their radar

The official site changed applications for home tickets from general sale to a booking history a couple of days ago. There was then a statement on BHAFC official website stating that Brighton fans should not be attempting to go in home areas. Now on one BHA forum they are saying that the (Villa) ticket office is contacting first time buyers with BN post codes with refunds as their applications are cancelled. No idea if that is a wind up or not?

Heroes and Villains :: View topic - FA Cup 4th round: Brighton and Hove Albion at home

smelly

May 23, 2004
Can confirm NOT a wind up. Had a call from Villa today to cancel as I was new to them and had a BN postcode.

Total and utter bollocks. Tinpot BHA.I couldnt link mine and my sons member accounts as they had never heard of me despite my membership. E mailed them.......f*** all, then sold out,joined Villa, bought 2 tickets, had them cancelled today.I only want to watch a f***ing football match. Rant over going for a lie down.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Some Random Villa Fuckwit said:
I'm not in my usual seat for this one, I shall bring some disinfectant to the next game in case any filthy mustachioed Brighton fan has been in it.

:clap2:

:bigwave:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm not suprised.

there was something similar happening on football focus on saturday, I think that was the Colchester vs Norwich game. The Colchester chairman said he wanted to have the home fans there in the home seats, and it's against the clubs policy to have fans mixed.
Since Hillsborough many clubs have in written in their matchday policy and the club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone attempting to sit in the wrong section.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really feel for those who are having a problem.
I'm lucky as I am in with my family - all AV STH's - so no worries
Hopefully most will get away with it by virtue of non-BN postcodes or being able to blag it

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I'm not suprised.

there was something similar happening on football focus on saturday, I think that was the Colchester vs Norwich game. The Colchester chairman said he wanted to have the home fans there in the home seats, and it's against the clubs policy to have fans mixed.
Since Hillsborough many clubs have in written in their matchday policy and the club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone attempting to sit in the wrong section.

Hillsborough wasn't caused by fans mixing, it was the police fault and they f***ing know it. f***ing police, always blame the fans, wankers.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I really feel for those who are having a problem.
I'm lucky as I am in with my family - all AV STH's - so no worries
Hopefully most will get away with it by virtue of non-BN postcodes or being able to blag it

Are you Andrew Whing?

Reports are that his family have season tickets at Villa and he will be needing a seat on saturday

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
f***!
I'm sure loads of Brighton fans have already received their tickets though? What happens to these if they have?
I s'pose they've just been lucky? ???

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I agree with the comments from the Villa board - why can't football fans sit together if they want? Segregation increases abuse of other supporters/teams as fans know they're 'safe' to do so without insulting/angering those next to them.

By all means have 1 'home' and 1 'away' stand if you want, but give the other seats up for general seating. Sling people out if they misbehave, not if they prefer blue and white to claret and blue.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Are you Andrew Whing?

Reports are that his family have season tickets at Villa and he will be needing a seat on saturday

I wish...................

unfortunately the extent of my dreams was always to play for Brighton......still I think you were right that he will be sitting in the stand. I'll keep an eye open for him :lolol:

irony is that my first ever Albion game was versus Aston Villa in the old Division 2

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I am really sulking at having my tickets cancelled i would rather have my beer hand chopped off than miss out!:facepalm:

Would you kid be alright going in the ground on his own? Or is he too young for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here