Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i had a missed phone call from villa, so i am guessing that mine have been cancelled, but i am in a TN postcode area

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
:fishing:havent we already had,bha fans on here,saying they have already received theirs from villa,i smell a rat

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It is, my home end tickets came today on their own, no warnings, threats, refunds.

When my away end ones arrive tomorrow I'll sell these homeboys on

I was just covering all the bases

You could sell them on here...

I'm sure someone would be pleased to get them :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Are you going to call back? Please do so, and confirm that this is all bullshit. :thumbsup:

i did call back, but they wanted the extension number i hadnt a clue what i wanted, apart from 2 tickets

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
It's true! I payed online for my tickets in villa section last thursday. I just rang villa as i had not received my tickets, and the brummie bint replied ''i am sorry you have a bn postcode, we are cancelling all transactions within this area''. I begged but to no avail, now have to explain to my kid '' sorry son daddy f***ed up we can't go on saturday''

I am gutted not so much for me but him!:cry:

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
It's true! I payed online for my tickets in villa section last thursday. I just rang villa as i had not received my tickets, and the brummie bint replied ''i am sorry you have a bn postcode, we are cancelling all transactions within this area''. I begged but to no avail, now have to explain to my kid '' sorry son daddy f***ed up we can't go on saturday''

I am gutted not so much for me but him!:cry:

Suprised they're still open to be honest mate.....

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I've fooked up (I'm still in Afghan), or I should say my missus fooked up - it was my away tickets that came today - Doug Ellis Lower

Sorry for the confusion, no home tics yet, if they come I'll sell them at face value to anyone who wants them. I'm not too hopeful now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here