Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not a wind up.... I live in RH postcode & have just had the call to cancel my 4 tickets .
Managed to blag my way out of it but have been warned if by any chance any of us celebrate the away victory we'll be slung out......

So they're not exactly confident then ! :clap2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Before the "Albion in the villa end" thread was speedily removed I was warning that Villa were likely to do this if ANY of their arsehole fans complained.

Posting your ticket details on here was just f***ing daft.

Buy your ticket and keep your head down...people get too carried away.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I go to as many away games as I can and I'm a white member, but enough's enough! What a joke. Fan number this and no telephone sales that..Notts County V Wigan for me!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Bit harsh if there's any local Villa fans making their first trip to Villa Park!

A mate of mine from Brighton is a Villa fan and wasn't on their database. hopefully they've not cancelled his tickets as 4 of us were planning on travelling up together (2 in Brighton end and 2 in Villa end), would have been a good day out. :tantrum:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
First person to spot this story in the Argus now its been mentioned (but unsubstantiated) on here wins a pint off me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If this is true its the funniest thing i have seen all day....

What do you expect if you advertise on here? idiots.

My point exactly when i was called a wanker twice in this thread. Almost worth a bounce of the other thread to see who the twats posting were.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this is true its the funniest thing i have seen all day....

What do you expect if you advertise on here? idiots.

My point exactly when i was called a wanker twice in this thread. Almost worth a bounce of the other thread to see who the twats posting were.

Idiots, a few may well be, but that does that really make it FUNNY, that hundereds of other blameless Albion fans will now miss the game?

I don't think so personally.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
A mate of mine from Brighton is a Villa fan and wasn't on their database. hopefully they've not cancelled his tickets as 4 of us were planning on travelling up together (2 in Brighton end and 2 in Villa end), would have been a good day out. :tantrum:

same here but mates in villa end have villa shirts so if get cancelled always pay on day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here