Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Does no-one else on this board think the likes of Das Reich and the twat who told the "******" joke on the closed thread should just f*** off. Bunch of ill-educated, archaic, losers who bring this board down IMO.

Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.

isn't this a personal attack on a named person, & therfore no better?

p.s 8 pages, & pretzels

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Can the mods please merge this with the Coldplay thread and any other secondary binfests that are currently ongoing?

My beer is getting warm switching between all the arguments and... also it's confusing me trying to keep up with what stage we're at in each one.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I just typed "dogs in dresses" into Google images and it was on the first page...

blimey - I got:

trinny_susannah_280_383140a.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Does no-one else on this board think the likes of Das Reich and the twat who told the "******" joke on the closed thread should just f*** off. Bunch of ill-educated, archaic, losers who bring this board down IMO.

Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.
get a life please ,what have i said that is racist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here