Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who in real life, is gay although he only came out after Judas Priest's popularity wained. The film Rock Star is loosely based on Judas Priest.

what has that got to do with the price of potatos?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can I just congratulate the very DILIGENT poster who has taken the trouble to report no less than SIX posts from this thread.

:thumbsup:

I don't think mods should be discloing this kind of sensitive information, and as such i have reported this post.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
None - how else would I express that sentiment without using the P word? Anyway is it just me or have you started to stalk me?

Chance would be a fine thing mate.

Nah I've just noticed you launch yourself into a thread, apply a heavily worded put down against some poor sod as if you are the lord god of all that you survey then fly away.

Your posts stand out so it is easy to be considered a stalk target. ithink many posters have suffered your replies. So I guess i had better hide now.

:braders:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Right that's it Hans Kraay - I'm reporting you for reporting the mod - that is clearly not your job.

I have also sifted out another 28 posts that I am reporting. And before anyone thinks about it I am also reporting people I suspect may report me for reporting HK who reported Hiney for reporting the person who reported 6 posts.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Right that's it Hans Kraay - I'm reporting you for reporting the mod - that is clearly not your job.

I have also sifted out another 28 posts that I am reporting. And before anyone thinks about it I am also reporting people I suspect may report me for reporting HK who reported Hiney for reporting the person who reported 6 posts.

I'm definitely reporting you for that. :thumbsup:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Chance would be a fine thing mate.

Nah I've just noticed you launch yourself into a thread, apply a heavily worded put down against some poor sod as if you are the lord god of all that you survey then fly away.

Your posts stand out so it is easy to be considered a stalk target. ithink many posters have suffered your replies. So I guess i had better hide now.

:braders:

I AM THE LORD GOD OF ALL I SURVEY :salute:

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.

Can I be reported as well please, then I could do my first flounce (well more like a waddle in my case).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't BELIEVE Rob Halford is GAY! I never knew that.

So when he was angrily shouting out the lyrics to their fine hit "Breaking The Law" I thought he was referring to the frustration and angst caused by perennial unemployment when all the time he was really singing about nailing an underage Thai Ladyboy?

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
I will happily report you for quoting someone who is discussing another poster, which we all know is against house rules.

Right that does it. I'm leaving now and I won't be back for at least 5 minutes.

Going by what I have seen of the way others have done it I believe this is the correct way to flounce.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

I always thought "report" was just another funny euphemism for "fart".

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
13278.jpg

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Sten - if you threaten to report MOG for asking to be reported then that contravenes the spirit of the board and as such I will report you - although you were not in my original list of people I suspected may report me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here