Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Out of interest, what is the favourite POTATO in the gay community, whilst I personally prefer a Maris Piper, do those who BOWL FROM THE PAVILION END have a craving for a King Edward?

blue-potatoes.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world .

you cant get arrested for saying racist things, yet, its tacked on to other crimes but in essence is a thought crime.

Will you please also complain about all those making references to "Rednecks" on a thread earlier this week? I think it was about Obama or are you just a posturing hypocrit?

People were posting words to the effect of what the rednecks thought of obama, I was going to reply well what would the niggers think of what the rednecks think but ironey is beyond most on here including I believe you.

Racism is Either wrong or it isn't, I suggest you get your shit together or just shut the f*** up as your just comming across as troll bait.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you cant get arrested for saying racist things, yet, its tacked on to other crimes but in essence is a thought crime.

Will you please also complain about all those making references to "Rednecks" on a thread earlier this week? I think it was about Obama or are you just a posturing hypocrit?

People were posting words to the effect of what the rednecks thought of obama, I was going to reply well what would the niggers think of what the rednecks think but ironey is beyond most on here including I believe you.

Racism is Either wrong or it isn't, I suggest you get your shit together or just shut the f*** up as your just comming across as troll bait.

I can't comment on a thread I haven't seen numb nuts. and yes you can get arrested for saying racist thngs in public so I suggest you get your shit together, have a good long think before you post again and listen to what you are being told. You may learn something, though I doubt it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't that a game for the PS2 that has just come out on the Wii?

Yea I think there is some kkk game doin the rounds on the net.

Must be like the sims but with BO, moonshine adding options and an English/mumble translator. Damn youve got me at it now.

I am a racist BUT only on a Tuesday.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can't comment on a thread I haven't seen numb nuts. and yes you can get arrested for saying racist thngs in public so I suggest you get your shit together, have a good long think before you post again and listen to what you are being told. You may learn something, though I doubt it.

Oh shit I didn't know pecker-heads like you were allowed to live beyond the first trimester.

If I want to express articulate racist views say at Hyde park corner I can. I f I express them in certain terms I may get arrested for breach of the peace, that has to do with the way the words are expressed not what they say. Race laws concern I beleive a type of aggrevation and are as yet not crimes in themselves.

OK you didn't see the thread but you chose to singal out posters rather than adrdess the issue from first principles and that I can take you to task for.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh shit I didn't know pecker-heads like you were allowed to live beyond the first trimester.

If I want to express articulate racist views say at Hyde park corner I can. I f I express them in certain terms I may get arrested for breach of the peace, that has to do with the way the words are expressed not what they say. Race laws concern I beleive a type of aggrevation and are as yet not crimes in themselves.

OK you didn't see the thread but you chose to singal out posters rather than adrdess the issue from first principles and that I can take you to task for.

What do you want to hear? I don't like racism or fascists. I have noticed quite a lot of it on here and I posted a thread about it. If you want to rip into that, go for it. You are not as clever as you think.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Classic comment from the redneck ex husband of my soon to be ex wife when he found out his son had a black girlfriend.

'He'd be better off gay than with a *black lady'. This bloke was (and probably still is) pure Jerry Springer material, his brother was a gay peodophile, his parents once had their own church which went bankrupt leaving them owing the IRS thousands, his second wife left him for a county sherrif, a femail country sherrif mind you and despite the fact he was only nine when the man died he was a huge Elvis fan. He even sported a huge quiff which the first time I saw it I thought he was going to a fancy dress party and it was a joke wig.

Yep, them rednecks sure are a little confused. However, he did fit the profile of a real racist I would say.

* For the benefit of Nibble as I think we all know what he actually said.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have to say, I thought that people would be more ant-racist on here. Instead, in the usual nsc fashion (not all by the way) people have used it as an opportunity to bash other members. the usual bollocks from Buzzer, PMs from Das insisting I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover even if that cover has DAS REICH written on it and promotes fascist marches, Looney trying to pick a fight 'cos I didn't mention a thread I didn't even know existed. Begora!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What do you want to hear? I don't like racism or fascists. I have noticed quite a lot of it on here and I posted a thread about it. If you want to rip into that, go for it. You are not as clever as you think.

You dont like Facists? so I take it your OK with communists like Stalin and Pol Pot then?

I dont like Totolitarianism, I always take a closer look at those who preach their hatred of "facism" .

Your a lot dummer than I think you are.

Jan 30, 2008
would you care to make a list of these racists and fascists so we all know who they are:bigwave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, them rednecks sure are a little confused.

Yep there confused. Arlington Cemetary is full of them who died fighting hitler, Why would they do that?

So you met a retard, Ive met loads and they are all different races and faiths.

I just love these sample of one arguments.:O

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You dont like Facists? so I take it your OK with communists like Stalin and Pol Pot then?

I dont like Totolitarianism, I always take a closer look at those who preach their hatred of "facism" .

Your a lot dummer than I think you are.

Need I say more?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep there confused. Arlington Cemetary is full of them who died fighting hitler, Why would they do that?

So you met a retard, Ive met loads and they are all different races and faiths.

I just love these sample of one arguments.:O

Huh ? Good to see you're starting to overcome your dyslexia BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here