Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Go the whole hog and discuss things of metal as well

robhalford2.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I totally agree with Bozza, I think he does a BLOODY good job of being a Mod, which is about as thankless a task as you can get.

As for racism, well, it's not ideal but we're all adults, the board has been going for a decade, has had its moments and has seen off all sorts of weirdos over the years.

It's JUST a message board.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is that Marc Almond from Soft Cell?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
And there's the problem with PC-bollocks like the UK has to put up with. My wife is a Chinese, and she calls me fat white boy & I call her Chink & Nip all the time. Both of us find it funny.

And now the PC bollocks counter argument. Ever thought that there are Chinese who find chink offensive and therefore that you might think twice about using it outside you oh so hilarious home.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He looks like an absolute COCK in that outfit. For God's sake man, your family spend all their lives building up a pushbike EMPIRE and you bring their good name into disrepute...

:down:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He looks like an absolute COCK in that outfit. For God's sake man, your family spend all their lives building up a pushbike EMPIRE and you bring their good name into disrepute...

:lolol:

I see what you've done there.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
why is the word paki when used to describe a pakistani considered racist and brit when used to describe someone british considered not racist ?

and by the way i cant stand racist jokes..................... some of my best friends are racists !

Cue the fuktards

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Yeah, but it's quite sensible too. If you take a tumble when pedalling about, the leathers will stop you grazing your knees.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ironic that he's dressed up in leathers like a BIKER but his name is HALFORD. I can just see him,post-photo shoot cycling home on his Grifter.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rob Halford from Judas Priest, I think.

Who in real life, is gay although he only came out after Judas Priest's popularity wained. The film Rock Star is loosely based on Judas Priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here