Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Genius.

Only you could start a thread telling NSC what it should and shouldn't have on it and then accuse others of lecturing.

You never fail to make Fridays on NSC interesting Nibble, you buffoon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have had many jousts with Nibble but at the end of the day he is a character who is prepared to stick his head above the paraphet and say things against the flow and I like him for that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Genius.

Only you could start a thread telling NSC what it should and shouldn't have on it and then accuse others of lecturing.

You never fail to make Fridays on NSC interesting Nibble, you buffoon.

I asked if anyone else thought the racist shit on nsc was out of line and if it should be on here? perfectly reasonable question. wasn't a lecture. You seem to parade around this board like some pompous General, thinking you have the right to pass judgement on anyone and anything. I say it is you Sir, who is the Buffoon!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I agree with Nibble's first post. The fact that other people may sometimes find him annoying is irrelevant here.

Racist posts are depressingly common on here and we need to report them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buzzer. If you don't like racism why would you have a problem with what I've said. I have every right to make my opinion heard about the Neo Nazi's on here just as anyone else has the right to have a pop at me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I asked if anyone else thought the racist shit on nsc was out of line and if it should be on here? perfectly reasonable question. wasn't a lecture. You seem to parade around this board like some pompous General, thinking you have the right to pass judgement on anyone and anything. I say it is you Sir, who is the Buffoon!

Yep. Pompous General. That's me. You are of course, the voice of reason.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
VladDogula.jpg
:ohmy:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.

At least you dont like the quotes, I have to put up with people on here calling me racist, even though I dont know who they are or in some cases dont like them

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why cant we all just be nice to eachother

you bunch of white honkey trash

:p

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
At least you dont like the quotes, I have to put up with people on here calling me racist, even though I dont know who they are or in some cases dont like them

Or people claiming there are lies about them and their character being destroyed, hinting at legal action, then openly calling you a racist, even though there is no proof of that and it is untrue.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
f***ing hell. Even when I agree with you, you get angry. Is there nothing that doesn't make your bile rise?

There are about four posters that get on my tits on here. Everyone else I can have a perfectly pleasant thread with. Just because you seem to take pleasure in winding me up don't assume everyone else on the board does the same or has the same experience of me. I'm putting you on ignore until you grow up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. Pompous General. That's me. You are of course, the voice of reason.

Excuse me, I am the voice of reason.

*considers rigging the 6 a side draw to ensure buzzer and nibble's teams are in the same group*

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There are about four posters that get on my tits on here. Everyone else I can have a perfectly pleasant thread with. Just because you seem to take pleasure in winding me up don't assume everyone else on the board does the same or has the same experience of me. I'm putting you on ignore until you grow up.

oh dear. That's told me.

*skulks off to sit on the naughty step with all the other bad children*

EDIT - I really don't have any problems with Nibs although he does scare the bejasus out of me. Just for the record, like.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I see you use the term "rascist shit".........I think you,ll find that the colour etc of ones shit is more down to health or medication.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see you use the term "rascist shit".........I think you,ll find that the colour etc of ones shit is more down to health or medication.

or if you have been drinking red wine:down::down::down::down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here