bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
64heathergrahamtg2.jpg

You Doggist peasant :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And there's the problem with PC-bollocks like the UK has to put up with. My wife is a Chinese, and she calls me fat white boy & I call her Chink & Nip all the time. Both of us find it funny.

With respect Stumpy that is different. Gentle leg pulling by your loved one is different to someone walking down the street and being told to get back to your own country and standing in a queue and people behind saying these Asians should not be allowed in our country, something my Malaysian partner has encountered many times, and she has lived in the UK for nearly 35 years bringing up her family here.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
WTF - I have seen some pretty random pictures of cats and dogs dressed up on here, but that takes the biscuit.

Stumpy Tim

With respect Stumpy that is different. Gentle leg pulling by your loved one is different to someone walking down the street and being told to get back to your own country and standing in a queue and people behind saying these Asians should not be allowed in our country, something my Malaysian partner has encountered many times, and she has lived in the UK for nearly 35 years bringing up her family here.

Which isn't what I mentioned at all Gareth. I said the words CHINK and NIP and I'm told that's me being outrageous. Of course, I bet we can count the number of people on NSC on one hand who know the slang term Asians have for white people - "Gweilo". I don't find that racist.

At the end of the day, we are all different. The colour of our skin is different - the key isn't to make that a bad thing... but surely we can laugh at each other about it. We laugh at fat people - what's the difference??

And of course, the word Paki is only racist in the UK. Over here it's normal and isn't deemed racist.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Does no-one else on this board think the likes of Das Reich and the twat who told the "******" joke on the closed thread should just f*** off. Bunch of ill-educated, archaic, losers who bring this board down IMO.

Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.

I thought starting threads about other posters was an offence worthy of a ban in itself?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay. I get it. I say I don't like racist posts. Fairly reasonable in my opinion and I get "It's just banter - f*** off your posts are worse". Nice.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I remember at School doing the Chinese/Japenese song pulling your eyes upwards and downwards and having a right old laugh. No malice in it but now you would probably get arrested. I think the thing to establish if the rasism is with malice and Stumpy's was not but we have several neo nazi facists on here who do post with malice.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I remember at School doing the Chinese/Japenese song pulling your eyes upwards and downwards and having a right old laugh. No malice in it but now you would probably get arrested. I think the thing to establish if the rasism is with malice and Stumpy's was not but we have several neo nazi facists on here who do post with malice.

Spot on.

I agree with Nibble, racism is always unacceptable and should not be tolerated. This has nothing to do with 'PC' and everything to do with respect and understanding for others.
In my experience whenever I have reported offensive/racist posts the mods have always done something about it.

Stumpy Tim

And the more people get uptight at people laughing at each others differences the more racist people get.

We're all different. Deal with it people

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Okay. I get it. I say I don't like racist posts. Fairly reasonable in my opinion and I get "It's just banter - f*** off your posts are worse". Nice.

Stop playing the martyr and re-read what's been posted.

Bozza is right. You are playing the retard card a lot today.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Stop playing the martyr and re-read what's been posted.

Bozza is right. You are playing the retard card a lot today.

You really get on my tits sometimes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just sometimes?

Humour me - which bit gets on your tits the most? Is it where I call you a moralising hypocrite or is it where I say that others might find you a tedious angry bloke?

It's the times you have a go at me for moralising (even though I think it is fair to point out racism) but seem to think you have some divine right to lecture me about my posts. That is hypocritical. So get off your high horse and stop lecturing people for the sake of it you silly old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here