Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy Tim

And there's the problem with these threads - they always turn into a contest for the most offensive word you can get away with and/or some fuktard arguing that paki isn't really racist.

And there's the problem with PC-bollocks like the UK has to put up with. My wife is a Chinese, and she calls me fat white boy & I call her Chink & Nip all the time. Both of us find it funny.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
I don't think that was Racist? people get jokes like that sent to them all the time, I didn't make it up personally. i think its funny. dosn't mean i disslike black people. my neice is mixed race im defo not a racist person, so you can do 1 Nibble.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
And there's the problem with these threads - they always turn into a contest for the most offensive word you can get away with and/or some fuktard arguing that paki isn't really racist.

why is the word paki when used to describe a pakistani considered racist and brit when used to describe someone british considered not racist ?

and by the way i cant stand racist jokes..................... some of my best friends are racists !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with Nibble. Any racist comment so not be tolerated, NEVER, EVER. Anyone who puts someone down due to their colour or race is SCUM. End of.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
why is the word paki when used to describe a pakistani considered racist and brit when used to describe someone british considered not racist ?

and by the way i cant stand racist jokes..................... some of my best friends are racists !

I guess its the gesturing tone used when addressing someone with the Paki as against the more balanced reasoned tone when using the word Brit.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008

It's all to do with context, anyone who condemns the use of the word "paki" irregardless of context is a ruddy moron.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
the "N word" is used by black people them selves.. i dont like it.. i cringe when i hear people say it.. but when its written in joke form it dosn't have the same effect on me.

I don't think that was Racist? people get jokes like that sent to them all the time, I didn't make it up personally. i think its funny. dosn't mean i disslike black people. my neice is mixed race im defo not a racist person, so you can do 1 Nibble.

The fact that you felt it necessary to remove one of the words from the joke should have given you an indication that it was offensive. Since the word was relating to the race of the person involved, it should also have been fairly obvious that it was racist. Just try to use a bit better judgement next time.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
The fact that you felt it necessary to remove one of the words from the joke should have given you an indication that it was offensive. Since the word was relating to the race of the person involved, it should also have been fairly obvious that it was racist. Just try to use a bit better judgement next time.

Thank you for a decent reply.. ill take it on board mate :)

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
love_they_neighbor.jpg
:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Methinks he doth protest too much. I think Nibble you need to accept that some of what you consider racist is what most consider banter. This doesn't make NSC a recruiting site for the BNP. Lighten up a little or of course, head over to Brightonfans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here